35 Awesome Frying Pan

POV Rapunzel

”Why are we doing this again?” I said with high voice. For a week Elsa and Jack have been with us. For some reason we eight decided to find some zombies and test the antidote. However it wasn’t so easy because most of the zombies that we found were too far in their decombosing and been too long turned.

Since the mankind was already vanishing from the face of US we had serious trouble. And who would want to get bitten anyway and being tested with possibly working antidote after? I wouldn’t. My job was to give the injection since I wanted to be a doctor one day but after seeing everything I am leaning towards a baker’s career if the world is like it used to be in other countries.

Merida and Hiccup were on one team and Kristoff, Anna and Flynn were working together. Me, Jack and Elsa were searching one area. When we found someone that we could test the antidote with we should call each other with radio.

“This is hopeless,” Elsa sighed and Jack quickly placed his arm around her. “Cheer up zombie killer. Just stop shooting every one of them to their heads when you see them? One would do for our tests,” Jack laughed and Elsa hummed. “Haha, really funny,” Elsa said sarcastically.

Suddenly a zombie with flesh hanging from it’s neck came around the corner and Elsa shot its brains off. “See, what did I tell you,” Jack chuckled and Elsa pushed him. Jack lost his balance for a second and it caused me to laugh.

Then we heard how the radio went on. “We are surrounded, I repeat—surrounded!” It was Anna’s voice. Elsa took the radio quickly from me, “ANNA! We hear you! Where are you?” Elsa said quicklhy.

”At the flea market area, please.. hurry!” Anna screamed. On the background we heard shooting and groaning. We look at each other and then we run. They would be just few blocks away.

“Jack,” Elsa said and Jack nodded. Jack started to run to an alley, he was taking the shortcut. He run and jumped to a dumpster. When he reached the edge of the dumpster he easily jumped against the wall where he kicked some speed. He grabbed onto a wooden fence where he pulled himself up and jumped to other side. He was way much faster than us.

When we reached the corner of the buildings we turned right. Jack was running 50 feet away from us, going forward. Sideways he swung his staff and few zombies flew to ground. Elsa aimed while running, couple of shots and the zombies dropped to ground and never moved again.

Jack stopped running and took his sniper rifle. He kneeld down and aimed. We run past him and he shoots bullets which fly past us, they hit directly to their targets. Now we are starting to see how Anna, Kristoff and Flynn are surrounded by pack of 40 or more zombies. “FLYNN! We are coming!” I scream.

Some of the zombies noticed us and they are walking towards us. Now we can see the others better when they are not fully surrounded. Kristoff is waving his axe and behedding two.

One girl limps towards me and I run to her, her eyes are blank and her jaw is dislocated. She smells worse than rotting wish, her skin has grey glow and when I push her back some skin of hers moves. A piece of her flesh falls to ground because of the decombosing state and I hold my breath when I slam the knife of mine to its handle depth to her head. When she falls the blade stays in my hand and greenish grey smelling and sticky brain matter stains are left on it.

“THIS IS DISGUSTING!” I yell and Elsa and Jack agree when they are trying to fight the zombies off. Suddenly I feel something touching me. It is a chubby looking man with only one arm, he is snapping his jaws together and trying to bite me.

I stab him to his head but I can’t get the blade out.

SNAP.

I look at my knife with broken blade. One zombie is now reaching to my leg and I back up. I bump into someone and I look behind of me. I gasped when I saw a zombie leaning towards my neck. I managed to broke free and I went inside of cooking store.