31 Be Quiet, Reveal Nothing

POV Elsa

I woke up in the hospital bed when someone opened the door and entered. Anna was now leaning close to me, she had her front finger raised and she was telling me to hush. She pulled my arm and I went to floor with her. We both crawled under the bed and pulled some bed sheets to hang over the edge of bed.

“What is going on?” I whispered. ”Some people came in here. Punzie recognized them. There is someone called Pitch? –“ Anna’s words made me gasp. How could he be here? But he was in city of Sherwood before!

“H-he is here?” I manage to mumble and Anna nodded quickly. “Yeah, do you know him?” Anna whispered and looked at me, I nodded to her slowly. I was terrified. Last time he almost caused Jack’s death and Hiccup lost his leg.

“He seems to be working with Drago,” Anna gulped. This is really bad. “H-how much ammo do we have?” I tried to peel from under the bed to see if there is some movement. “We are totally out of ammo,” Anna sighed. I had to quickly pull my head back to under the bed. Someone just walked behind the glass door and wall.

“There was someone?” Anna whispered while her voice was cracking because of horror. I squeezed her hand tightly. It seems that people are actually worse than zombies nowadays. “Are the others alright?” I ask from Anna since I felt really worried about our new friends.

CLANK.

Something just fell to floor and I look behind of me. We accidentally managed to push a table and a metallic tray fell down. “D-did they hear us?” Anna sounded worried. My heart was beating fast and my palms were getting sweaty.

CLOP. CLAP. CLOP. CLAP.

”I think that the sound came from here!” Someone yelled from behind of the door when the sound of footsteps ended. Anna shut her eye tightly and I made a decision.

I crawled from under the bed and took the tray to my hands. I acted the best that I could, “Found you!” I yelled happily and lifted the tray up. I felt Anna touching my ankle but I pull my leg away from her. At least she is now safe under the bed.

“You!” Duke yelled and grabbed me. “So we meet again,” he grinned happily and pulled me behind of him. “Pitch!” He yelled and I held my breath. “Look what I found,” he now sounded happy when he threw me in front of Pitch.

Pitch was squeezing now my wrist and it hurt so much. “Nice to see you again, sweetie. This is going to be fun. Right?” He laughed evily and I tried to break free.

I suddenly heard a harsh voice speaking behind of me. I felt chills in my spine, “What is so amusing Pitch?” I glanced over my shoulder and when I saw him, I gasped. It was Drago.

“You look familiar?” Drago said and rubbed his chin. Pitch cocked his eyebrow and I struggled. I need to get away. Drago now laughed coldly to my efforts. “Now I remember, I think that I fed you to my dogs?” He had evil grin when he looked at my arm which had a bite mark from his dog. I started to panic. “Let me go or!” I yelled.

”Or what? Are your friends still alive? Are they here coming to get you?” Pitch laughed and glanced around him. So they don’t know. Better keep it that way.

I started to cry uncontrollably. “T-they all died. I am alone,” At least I gave now my my best try to distract them.

“Well then, I think that you will join us then,” Pitch said and smelled my hair. He disgusted me. His smell reminded me of a chain smoker.

They tied me with ropes around me and made me sit next to information desk. I saw how the floor was messy looking with medical papers scattered around. There was dried blood stains everywhere, wheelchairs and hospital beds were abandoned in the corridors leading left and right.