29 Sea Witch

POV Anna

Hiccup told me and Elsa to leave when Jack got trapped. There truly was something wrong with the situation. It is hard to keep Elsa from running to the door. The thing I agreed on was the fact that we would stay and wait while Hiccup goes to examine the situation.

Hiccup holds his sword in his hand, the one that he had done. “OPEN UP!” Hiccup yelled and banged the door. Toothless was growling next to him, flashing his white sharp teeth. We heard clasping sound and the door squeaked open. Hiccup pressed the button on his sword and it went on flames, he walked inside the dark room. “Let him go!!” Hiccup was yelling while going inside.

SLAM.

The door was now shut again. We heard nothing, saw nothing. Elsa fell to her knees and stared at the door. The door opened once again.

“RUN! RUN!” It was Hiccup, he sounded panicking. ”RUN ANNA! RUN ELSA!” He screamed. I glance at Elsa who stares at the door. ”Go after them, Gaston!” I hear Ursula yelling and I see a muscular man coming outside, he is grinning deviously and he brushes his thick black hair away from his face with his hand. “Hello girls,” He laughs and starts to run upstairs. I see how he is holding a tranquilizer. “Elsa, time to go,” I whisper to her but she is shaking her head. I see that her gaze is towards the door. “ELSA! We can’t help them if we don’t help ourselves! RUN!” I pull Elsa up and we ran upstairs.

I pushed a bubble gum machine on the ground while we run at the corridors of the tower building. I watch over my shoulder and I see Gaston tripping to round bubble gums, I laugh while we run.

BANG BANG.

Oh crap, he has a gun! “Elsa, we need to get out from here!” I gasp and we run to exit.

BANG BANG!

Gaston shoots towards us again. This is so bad. ”Around the corner!” I yell while we try to avoid the masses of zombies that are approaching. Elsa takes out her gun and shoots couple of zombies to head.

POV Merida

“Did you guys hear that?” I ask from Punzie, Kristoff, Aladdin and Peter. “Gunshots,” Kristoff whispers. Peter makes us a sign to shush with his finger. He is going to check it out while holding his head down.

“That is Anna you guys,” Peter whispers. I felt an airwave going beside me and I see how Kristoff takes out a rifle and runs closer. He jumps to ground and he aims, it was a sniper rifle.

POW.

A single bullet is shot. ”YES!” Kristoff yelled happily and threw away the gun, we all went to look past the corner. Kristoff was running towards two girls, on the ground was laying a guy who held a weapon. He had been chasing them. I stare at the girls. One has the strawberry blonde hair which I will always recognize. “Anna!” I scream and start to run but slowly my running turns to walking and then to slow steps. Where is Hiccup? He was with Anna? I look at the other person. Is that? Could it be? I stare at the platinum blonde girl. ”Elsa?” I whisper and Punzie gasps. ”IT is them! Anna! And Elsa is alive!” Punzie laughs and runs to them.

Anna kicks the dead man and then Kristoff reaches her, he lifts her up by her waist and spins her around. It all ends in a kiss. I feel happy for them but also sad. Wait, she might now what happened to Hiccup?

Punzie runs to Elsa and hugs her tightly. Peter walks slowly to the place and pierces few zombie heads with his hunting knife. I took out my crossbow and I shoot at few zombies which were limping towards the happy reunion site. The bolts pierce easily the rotting flesh and the fragile skulls.