9 Son of Mafioso

POV Elsa

“Hi Astrid!” I see how Punzie goes handing her hand to a blonde furious looking girl. The girl named Astrid doesn’t take her eyes off from Hiccup who she stares like cheap piece of meat. “What did you do to her?” I hear how Jack whisper’s to Hiccup who is just moaning silently.

A white bull terrier paced to the room and growled to Toothless. “Calm down Storm, Toothless isn’t the problem.” Astrid went to pet her dog’s head. The dog had a blue collar saying ‘Stormfly’ with silver letters running on the surface. “Sweet dog,” Punzie grinned and tried to pet the dog also but quickly did otherwise when it showed her teeth. Immediately Punzie jumped onto Jack’s neck which made him gasp.

“So how are you?” Hiccup asked in a slow way, almost like he was talking to an idiot. “You dare to come back after breaking our engagement!” Hiccup exhaled loudly and his head bended fast towards ground and back to stare at Astrid. He pointed her, “You think that I really wanted it?”

Astrid’s face shows signs of shock and her dog starts to watch her. “Really Astrid? I mean we once were friends as kids but you wanted to really be part of my dads mafia? And I wanted to be a police?” He shook his head, “Never would have worked out.”

“But!” Astrid tried to say something but Hiccup shook his finger in the air, “No Astrid. Besides I don’t like arranged marriages.” Hiccup crossed his arms and seemed satisfied. I knew now that this is going to end up badly. I watched keenly to Astrid and saw from corner of my eye how Jack and Hiccup made a high five in the air. First Astrid seemed lost but soon her breathing changed to fast and fury was filling her.

“Umm.. You guys?” I tried to get their attention and then Astrid ordered her dog to attack. It bit Hiccup’s hand which was gladly protected with suit. However more dogs were coming to that bunker room and 4 men stepped inside. “Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Snoutlout and Fishlegs!” Hiccup gasps. The dogs surround us, growling.

One tries to bite my leg but Jack pushes it away with his staff. “Hey! Cool down already!” I scream when an aggressive looking dog jumps on top of Jack and drools over him. Jack tries to push it off put it’s teeth press to his staff. Punzie tries to pull it off. In the meanwhile Toothless is struggling with Astrid’s dog, trying to get it off from Hiccup. The growling is bizarre.

“Stop this. Now.” Merida has been silent until now, I see how she is pointing at Astrid with her crossbow loaded. “This is insane! We can’t fight!” I yell and immediately Merida releases the bolt. It hits the wall behind of Astrid. “Next one won’t miss,” Merida says coldly. Astrid whistles and the dogs return to their owners.

“Your dad is so disappointed in you, Hiccup Haddock,” Astrid snaps. “Well. I didn’t ask to be the son of the boss of mafia!” Hiccup snaps back and turns around. “Alright, awkward,” Merida whistles. “Get away from my bunker Astrid!” I hear how Astrid’s heels hit the ground when she leaves the bunker and goes to elevator.

“Finally!” Hiccup starts to go through his stuff. “Some nail bombs, knives, gas and axes and.” His eyes start to shine in a freakish way. I decide to leave the room and so does everyone else. It is like a child in candy store or a twisted minded child going through a toy box filled with tools for war.

POV Hiccup

I look closely at one of my ten shotguns. Nice but not as cool as my collection of flamethrowers. I have small, medium sized and big ones. Big one I can use as a back bag, medium sized to hold in my arms and the small one is basically a spray can that I have taped a lighter on. I chuckle and smile when I found a morning star, “Oh, this one I got last Christmas!” Someone clears throat behind of me.