16 Safe House

POV Merida

My insides are twisting when I saw Hiccup getting under that flesh hungry pile of zombies. The scream made chills run on my back. I tried to focus on Elsa, getting her out from here. The guys will help Hiccup, they don't need me. They don't, they will help. They will.

"Come here!" A girl yells from an alley and I see how Punzie runs to that direction. I am dragging Elsa behind of me as we hear that some zombies are tailing us. The bullets are no more flying in the air, Pitch and his gang must have cold feet after zombie's attention came too close to them.

We run to the alley and see Toothless laying on the floor, panting while his tongue is sticking out. Punzie hugs Toothless immediately and gets her face wet from dog kisses. "Where is Jack?" The girl asks and I watch at Elsa. We turn around and point towards the place where screaming is sounding.

The girl gasped as she saw the vaist amount of zombies. Al was holding one of them still as Flynn sliced it's neck open, deepened the cut and finally the head was unattached to the body. Jack was trying to pull the zombies off from Hiccup but whenever he got one of them off and moved onto next one, they attacked towards Hiccup again. The yells and screams sounded more horrible than the voices of those things, the grunting and groaning.

"My name is Fa Mulan," the girl seemed determined when her hands went behind of her back. Her eyes narrowed and she smirked, "I will help your friends, give me backup with your crossbow." I saw how she pulled out two chinese swords from the cases that were on her back. The edges of the swords where shining. I didn't even notice that she had that kind of things with her. 

"I swear by my father's honor," she smiled to us. Mulan yelled furiously when she started to run. She didn't run like most of the people I've seen. Her steps were light, only her toes slightly touched the ground. When she reached the first zombie approaching her she prepared her swords on her sides, then she spinned. Two zombie heads fell to ground, rolling towards the sewer drain.

"The backup!" Mulan yelled and I quickly took out my crossbow. I shot the zombies that she couldn't finish off since she was busy with three others. She moved like a dances with swinging the swords. When she reached the pile of zombies and the guys she yelled to Al, Jack and Flynn to back off. Quickly she did a few swings that ended up in rolling heads. She cut those things, splitting their neck in two. I was amazed when she could do three simultaneously with one single swing.

The movement of the zombies stopped. The guys ran to that unmoving pile, pushing aside the dead corpses. They were digging Hiccup out from the middle. We heard muffled sound of moaning and then it got louder. It was Hiccup yelling, "Oh god! Get me out of here!" He was holding his leg that was bloody, his pants were torn.

Jack and Al were giving their support to Hiccup who limbed between them to the alley where I was with Punzie and Elsa. Punzie gasped when she saw Hiccup, "No!" Punzie was panicking but Hiccup managed to wake her up by yelling her to get a grip of herself.

Mulan leaded us forward, between the narrow streets. She was like a silent warrior princess with her careful movement and cautiousness. I admired her. At the same time she is delecate and fierce.

Toothless was constantly guarding Hiccup, walking beside of him. Licking his hand once in a while even though being not alright, it cared of its master. Soon we went over railway tracks and towards a forest. Just when we reached the edge of the forest Hiccup moaned in pain.

"Let me see!" Punzie fell to ground on her knees in front of Hiccup immediately. She tore the rest of the fabric covering Hiccup's left leg. Then I saw how the wound was dark in the middle and the whiteness was alread spreading. "Leave me," Hiccup grunted.