4 Bumping On Each Other

POV Hiccup

”What the hell!” I yell. “What now?” The red haired girl asks from me, she sounds annoyed. I watch down towards my knee as I crawl. Something sticks from the surface below me multiple times and finally hits my knee. Luckily my knee has been secured with the armor. Then comes the next hit. “Aa!” I scream and push the girl forward by pushing her butt with my head. “Move!” I just had saw how a knife stick up and almost hit me to my family jewels.

“I . Am. Moving. As. We. Speak. Moron!” She snapped to me. “Faster!” I hiss between my teeth. “Why are you in a hurry?” The knife almost hit her just now and we hear someone repeating something. “Oh fuck!” The redhead yells and crawls faster.

POV Rapunzel

As I heard some voices in the ventilation system above us I said, “Ma’, let me handle this.” I took my bravest expression and placed a chair directly below the spot where I heard some movement. First one feet to the chair and then the other. Now I stand on the chair and below the right spot. My two hands are tightly squeezing the knife. I watched at the ceiling and then the knife I was holding, then the other way around.  

I stab the ceiling multiple times. Then I hear movement and voices again. It is still alive! I figured out in shock. Quickly I shut my eyes tightly and take a breath.

“Die,die! DIE!” I shout and hit the ceiling again in different place. Something yelled and the metallic ventilation system echoed as that something moved. “Die you! DIE already!”

“Aaah!” I raise my shoulder to cover my ears as I heard something just scream. Then a huge noise came right after the scream. Slowly I turn around and squeeze the knife with my both hands against my chest.

I noticed that half of the vents that were circling in the ceiling had fallen down, I saw a weird looking guy and a red headed girl. “Gosh! What happened?” The girl exhaled and I glanced my knife. I hid it behind my back and couldn’t keep the nervous sounding laughter inside of me. “Hey? What’s up?” I asked from them.

Both of them turned around and stared at me. A black dog was barking in front of the door I had just barricaded. Those things were still banging the door outside. “So, my name is Rapunzel but you can call me  Punzie. Who are you?”

POV Merida

“Please don’t say that this blondie here tried to stab us just now?” He didn’t answer so I elbowed the boy. “Uh, hi!” He smiled to that blondie Punzie. Yeah, I can rhyme.

“My name is Hiccup.” Now Punzie smiled back to him and introduced us to the woman that laid on the table nearby. “This is Ma’. She isn’t feeling well,” she pointed at that Ma’ with knife. “Oops!” She smiled nervously.

“What is your name?” She leaned her head against her hand. “Merida,” I stared at the knife in her hand. “Don’t point people like that”. She put the knife on the table, “Sorry!” She looked at the ceiling. “Why were you there?” I cleared my throat, “Well long story short, let’s say that we tried to run.”

POV Elsa

My sneaking ended badly when my leg hit to a steel pole that was laying on the ground. Normally these poles form fences but now they had fallen down. Unfortunately it seems that these things are attracted by sound.

I run towards the direction that I just had came and hoped for survival. Anna is something that keeps me going. I still want to see her.

How could I get rid of them? All the doors that I checked were locked on this corridor. Just keep going and pushing forward, I thought to myself.

POV Jack

The things were moaning when they came to my direction. The throat sound they make sounded disgusting. As I avoided one’s grip another grabbed my hood and I had to kick it away.

I started to run to opposite direction and they followed me. There were just too many. A herd of them came when I yelled after that girl. She might be a goner already.

I glance over my shoulder and at the exactly same moment I bump in to something. I see a braided platinum blonde hair wave in the air as we both fall down. While I and the bumper sit on the floor I see that it is the girl from before.

“Look at where you are going!” She snapped at me and sounded exhausted. “Sorry but I am in a hurry!” I stood up and point behind of my back. “This way isn’t any better,” she referred to the herd that has been following her from the looks of it.

“This way then!” I pull her up and try to be careful, so her skates won’t cut my hand. The hallway resembles the letter “T”. We just run from the top of it from the opposite  directions when we bumped on each other. Now we are running to it’s base and from corner of my eye I see cafeteria signs flashing as we run. There might be something useful.