12 I Will Find a Way

A/N: So there will be two POV’s. Remember that Anna is in Norway currently and the other POV that comes up is in the America!

POV Anna

‘The situation in America has gone as a disaster. Streets are filled with riots and everyone is now for themselves. Travelling to the country is highly forbidden at the moment. The Goverment does everything with the power it has. Assault teams of the army are trying to ease the situation at the moment.’

I am watching the news while eating a box of chocolate. I throw the empty box in the pile of other boxes. I was supposed to watch Elsa’s performance from the television this night but they started to broadcast about the dreadful situation in America. Elsa is there, she went there to compete with my Hans.

‘Here live with Phineas Ferb in the National Sport’s Event, the big subject this year.’ I see how the newsman is standing in front of the stadium and speaking cockily. ‘Few moments ago people started to act aggressive and violently. I will report live about the turn of events as we speak.’ I see how Ferb looks to his left. ‘Hello mister! Mind to give an interview?’

’Mister?’ Ferb squeals and then the camera goes down. I am watching now the view of his polished leather shoes when the screaming starts. The microphone drops down and I startle. Ferb falls to his knees and soon to his stomach. His eyes are staring to nothingness with his mouth open, he is moaning and a puddle of blood surrounds him. The lense of the camera gets red and then I see a ‘We’re experiencing some trouble’ announcement.

Something fluffy jumps to my lap. “What did just happen, Olaf?” I pet our white cat’s back and he stretches himself and gets comfortable. He loves food and warm places. My daze breaks when Olaf meows. I lift him off from me and walk to my computer.

‘Strange behavior’ I type in to google. No results to help me, then I try this date and ‘disaster in America’. A full list of results appear and I open the first one. “People are killing each other.. People changing.. Death… Disaster.. No escape.. Phone lines down.. Apocalypse,” I read from a internet forum and I gasped. “I need to get Elsa from there!”

A simple call will do it, I lift the red phone up and a voice answers. “Yes?” I took a deep breath, “This is Anna, the daughter of the late duke of Arendelle. We need to get Elsa back home.” The line was silent, all I heard was cracking sound. Finally they spoke to me again, ”So sorry miss Anna Vinter. It is impossible, America is under quarantine. A single click and the conversation ended, leaving me to listen to the fast beebing.

“Geez! I always have to do things by myself!” I sat in front of my computer again and googled. I found a forum where people were discussing. One message caught my attention ’Our dad will send a team for our big sister. She will be home soon!’  It was written by the nickname ‘Triplets’ whose location was specified to be in Scotland. Quickly I registered myself to that forum.

I sent a private message. ‘What do you mean getting your sister back, how?’ Immediately I got a response. ’He is army chief! Merida will be home soon! Just believe it, we do!’ We? Oh yeah, triplets.

’Cool! My sister is in America too. Can I meet your dad? My name is Anna Vinter.’ The next response took forever. ‘Your sister is Elsa Vinter?’ I sighed and typed, ’Yes.’

‘Awesome! Our sister is Merida DunBroch, she is an athlete too! Call to this number.’ Immediately I entered the number to my private cell phone and with shivering hands I waited for the response. It was going to Ireland. “Hello?” A deep voice responded.