7 Angel with a Shotgun

POV Rapunzel

“You are really going?” I stare at Jack who is almost like teasing the undead by sitting near the roof’s edge. He nods and smiles while his hair flickers in the wind. His brown eyes were gentle looking and make me feel fuzzy inside even though the situation was the way it was. “Just stay here and I will push that dumpster closer so you can get safely down.” Aww..He cares about us.

My heart beats fast when he is starting his newest stunt. There is like 15 of those things or 20! Many at least. “Be careful!” I yell after him and feel other’s gazes on back of my head. “WHAT!” I turn around and hear how running steps tap the surface of a metal roof. Quickly I turn back and see how Jack jumps down to ground, one knee actually touching the ground as well as his other fist. He takes his looks towards his goal, the dumpsters and he runs to it. Those things, the undead miss him when he does zigzag between them.

I see how Jack reaches the dumpsters that are quite far away. “Do you think he can do it?” Merida asks and shots one of the undead with bolt to head just before it got too close to Jack. I knew what Merida meant when I saw how Jack started to push the dumpster. It had wheels under it but it was really wide and high, industrial dumpster. The height was almost as high as Jack is and it might not be empty. The wheels were creaking when he pushed it with his back. “OH NO!” I yelled when I saw how undead were now pushing the stadiums doors open and slowly coming out in waves of death. They were going out and to Jack.

Jack saw it and pushed harder, “Cover me!” he yelled. He tripped little and lost balance so the movement of the dumpster stopped. Slowly he was becoming surrounded in the middle of the yard. He pushed two of those flesh yarning things away and took some distance between him and the dumpster. We saw how he run towards the dumpster and how his hands grasp its edge and easily he pulled himself up.

“What will we do?” Hiccup was sounding desparate and he paced around the room while rubbing his head. “I KNOW!” He yelled and run to a blackboard holding cafeterias menu. He wiped it clean and started sketching. “So! The plan!” He said excited and I glanced at Merida who looked concentrated when she watched Hiccup forming the plan. Suddenly a voice made us three turn around.

It was the girl named Elsa. She had jump to the roof and running on it. It seemed like she tried to go around the heard of undead by running along the moon shaped building. Elsa tripped over and I saw how her knee got cut from the sharp metal roofs edge. She stood up and kept going, the sound of her fall on the roof caught the undead’s attention as well as Jack’s who yelled “No!”

We saw how Elsa jumped down without thinking. She landed on her stomach and was just laying on the ground for a moment. The undead lost the attention to Jack and were moving towards her, she wasn’t moving. Her body was laying flat on the ground as she was approached by over 30 of those things. “I don’t have enough bolts!” Merida yelled in panic.

Jack groaned frustrated aloud and shook his head. Smoothly he jumped down and was now yelling so the undead would take their attention to him. He waved his hands in the air and those things were now going towards him. Couple of them however still were going after Elsa. “Shoot!” I yelled to Merida and she quickly took down those things. The bolts were sticking out of their heads when they fall down one by one after receiving direct shot. “Jack pot!” Merida yelled in excitement.

“She is waking up!” I pointed at Elsa who was holding her head. “Good but Jack is in trouble,” Hiccup whispered which made me and Merida look at the direction he was watching. We had our attention on Elsa so we didn’t watch what was happening to Jack. He was surrounded, his back was almost touching to an electric fence. He had nowhere to run.