ᴅᴀʏ ᴏɴᴇ

"Is it just me or
I'm more bothered by the fact that that has been the longest
statement he has ever said to the two of us?"

🌾🌾🌾

    TAEHYUNG looked out of the window, admiring every part of nature they past during the ride, his earphones plugged in as Someone Like You was next on his playlist. His older sister was driving him to Orange Pine for the usual summer camp. The said male was already eighteen and yet he still found himself getting excited about summer camp.

"Noona, are we there yet?" He whined for the fifth time ever since they've left StarBucks to grab some breakfast before continuing on the road. "A little bit more Taehyung. Good thing we didn't get stuck in traffic," She said and took a left turn. Taehyung sulked and sighed. He really wanted to see Jimin now and spend time with him in their usual cabin.

Park Jimin is Taehyung's best friend. They met during one session in summer camp ten years ago when little Taehyung found Jimin hiding in the washroom due to homesickness.

One thing led to another, and here they were after ten years, both males still attending the same summer camp as they hoped something eventful will happen. Taehyung chuckled at the memory and decided to have a short nap.

"Taehyung-ah, we're here now!" Haneul, his older sister, announced. The boy fixed his newly dyed red locks and wiped the dried saliva from the corner of his mouth. "Thanks noona but you really don't need to escort me to the main cabin," he said and got out his luggage from the trunk.

"Aigooooo! My little brother is growing up into a fine man," she squealed then pinched his chubby cheeks.

Taehyung sighed. Here she goes again.

"Yes now please hurry or mother will miss you too much," With that, he took all his belongings and walked to the main cabin where Seokjin was waiting.

"Ah Taehyung! You're quite early for camp," Seokjin, the head instructor who was only a few years older than him, smiled and gave Taehyung his room keys.

"Hyung, has Jiminie arrived yet?"

"Yeah! He's in Cabin Thirteen."

"Eh? Then why am I inㅡ"

"TAEHYUNGIEEEEE!" A wild pink midget yelled from outside the cabin. "JIMINIEEEEE!" Taehyung yelled back with the same enthusiasm.
Jimin then tackled the red head into a tight hug.

You can't blame them. They haven't seen each other in ten months.

"Got a boyfriend yet?" Was Jimin's first question. Taehyung groaned, "Why is that the first thing I hear from you?"

"Everyone knows you're gay so what's the point? Or did you turn straight and got a girlfriend instead?" The shorter teased.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and pinched his friend on the arm.

"Stop snooping into my love life Chim. And for the record, I'm bisexual."

"Fine fine~ Let me help you with your baㅡ"

"Jimin, you aren't roommates with Taehyung this time," Yoongi informed while hitting them on their heads. "Ow! What do you mean?" Jimin whined.

"There has been some complications with the number of rooms available. A lot has signed up this year and we lack rooms. Since Taehyung seems the most decent out of, well..everyone, he'll be sharing a cabin with a new instructor," Yoongi informed then went back to listening to his music.

"Is it just me or I'm more bothered by the fact that that has been the longest statement he has ever said to the two of us?" The red head whispered to his friend who nodded in agreement.

"W-wait a minute, I'll be rooming with a stranger?!"