ᴅᴀʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

He was magnetic, magical, lovely.

🌾🌾🌾

"STRAWBERRY, are you alright hun?" Jungkook had woken up an hour earlier, not because of his alarm or body clock, but due to Taehyung's continuous whimpering and turning all night.

The redhead woke up with a jolt, small tears brimming in his eyes, making Jungkook soften. He turned to him, his heart breaking little by little seeing the smaller cry. "I h-had a nightmare Kookie," was his answer.

His lover (was it safe to call him that? Jungkook wasn't sure) wiped his tears and gave him a small smile. In the moonlight, Taehyung looked different. He looked fragile, weak, sad and yet there was this beauty that made him so attractive. He was magnetic, magical, lovely.

"Come closer here bubba," Jungkook initiated, scooting over and patting the vacant space in between them. He instantly wrapped his arms around the petite boy. He'd be lying if he said that he knew Taehyung well.

He didn't.

It was only a month ago when he stepped foot into the camp area and spilled his beer on the redhead. But Jungkook knew that behind his alluring box smile, was a broken boy, pain and sadness corrupting his heart.

"Do you want to talk about it?" the ravenette whispered, playing with the red colored locks. "N-no...it's okay," Taehyung breathed out, leaning into the other's touch.

'

I'm sorry hyung...I can't tell you about my pains...you'd push me away and blame me for hurting them..'

A sigh escaped the elder's lips then a nod followed after. He should've known that Taehyung wouldn't spill things that easily. "Get some sleep again hun. We still have an hour left."

The other giggled, "you have too many petnames for me."

"I do and you love it," he teased. Jungkook's heart swelled each time a giggle escaped Taehyung's soft lips. The younger fell asleep after a few minutes yet Jungkook stayed awake.

He had this feeling to just protect the boy in his arms no matter what. He really wanted to give this relationship a shot. The instructor still felt hesitant about this since he's just making sure that he wasn't experimenting and that he wouldn't hurt Taehyung in the end.

He looked at the sleeping boy, admiring and studying his features.

'He truly is beautiful...inside and out'

Maybe he really should come to terms with his sexuality. There was no point in running, what was he going to lose anyway?

'Oh maybe your parents' respect and you'd be judged by the whole country...yeah '

"-bunny..d-dont go," Taehyung murmurs in his sleep. The instructor softened even more.

'I guess it'd be worth it...'

"Don't worry strawberry. I'm not going anywhere," he whispered, pressing his lips against Taehyung's forehead. He was probably imagining things but it seemed as if the younger smiled.

Jungkook would come to terms with how he feels. They weren't having a mutual understandingㅡ they believed that they didn't want their relationship to be so short lived, they we're dating.

Just a little more effort to be exerted.

"I'll figure it out soon," Jungkook voiced, hoping that soon was really near.

▶ ᴀ/ɴ

Just a filler chapter with some taekook fluff I'm sorry njndnsd

[180603] taehyung : ah, taekook? best unit

dO yOu hEaR mE hYpErVenTalAtiNg?????

Mah boy supporting taekook uwu

//school is in 3 weeks btw wHOOPS//

hope you enjoyed the chapter!!