ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx

“Erm Taehyung? Aren't you worried that the blood will rush to your brain?”

🌾🌾🌾

THEY announced all details about the upcoming event later then everyone began finding their groups or simply practice.

Taehyung kinda wanted to ask Jungkook if they could be partners but he thought that he couldn't wait to see his performance with his best friend.

Now here he was, at the main cabin's living room, his head haging from the couch once more. “Erm Taehyung? Aren't you worried that the blood will rush to your brain?” Namjoon coughed as he caught him.

He only shrugged and sat up properly. “Well maybe it'll help me think of what to perform,” he sulked as Namjoon gave him an amused look.

“You do know that it's not mandatory right?” Taehyung groaned as a response. “I know hyung but almost everyone will perform! I wanna do that too and maybe sing something.”

Namjoon hummed as he eyed the boy up and down who continued to sulk. “Well Yoongi and I could always help you with that song but I don't think you'll be able to perform it on timeㅡ”

“REALLY HYUNG?! Oh my god you're the best! Can't wait to tell Jimin...”

There goes Namjoon wondering if it was a good idea to even suggest it.

But seeing that bright boxy smile meant that it was worth it.

Jungkook drank his water in a hurry to satisfy his thirst. He wiped the remaining sweat of his face and sat down with a sigh. “The dance wasn't that hard. Why on earth are you sighing?” Jimin teased who followed the male and sat beside him. Another groan escaped the instructor at Jimin's question.

“I want to take Taehyung out on a date after the show but I have no idea what to do for him!” Jungkook whined. The pink haired male tried not to coo at how adorable the other was being.

With his lips formed into a pout, his cheeks puffed out and brows furrowed in concentration, it was really hard not to squeal.

Aigooo so cute! Don't worry my soulmate's soon to be husband. Let me help!” Jimin initiated and it was as if a halo appeared on his head when Jungkook looked at him.

' Thank God for a Park Jimin'

Both had already decided to pack up and maybe sit somewhere near the fields to talk about the nearing date. “Taetae is a sucker for those romantic movies. He'd always wanted to have like this cozy date. I won't suggest much because this is your date and it's for you to decide how it'll play. A few tips could be whip him his favorite dishes and watch Titanicㅡhe loves that movieㅡ then maybe ask him to be your boyfriend then you'll start making out andㅡ”

“Okay Jimin thank you for that but we're not going to go any further. We'd like to keep that to ourselves,” Jungkook coughed and sent him a sharp look.

The pinkette laughed. “I think I got it. Damn, you really are great Jimin,” Jungkook showed him his bunny smile as he ran off to get started with the proper planning.

“They better get me as their wedding organizer or else I'm gonna lose it.”

In the meantime, Bogum kept on fidgeting as Taehyung gave him one of those cold stares, blank and emotionless. He didn't like it.

“I thought I didn't want you anywhere near me until Saturday?” He scoffed. Bogum smiled sheepishly and nodded.

“I just wanted to talk about that. Since the talent show was added, I'm sure the time when we we're supposed to meet will be affected. Would it be okay for you if we meet each other after Jungkook and Jimin's performance?” He voiced out, finding the courage to talk to him again.

“Fine. But as I said, be late and I'll leave,” Taehyung mumbled and left while muttering about how persistent he is making him smile wider.