ᴅᴀʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

▶ ᴀ/ɴ
2018 BTS FESTA STARTS NOW!! ( ˘ ³˘)❤ Also, I'd recommend listening to the Spring Day Rock Ver. released a few minutes ago if you want to cry so hard like me ಥ_ಥ

Well life doesn't always go your way, doesn't it?

🌾🌾🌾

WHEN TAEHYUNG was fifteen, there was a new kid at camp. His name was Park Bogum. The red head still remembers when Bogum tricked Jimin into thinking that they were second cousins. Ah, fun times.

That new addition to his small circle of friends turned into something much more. Park Bogum was the trigger to Taehyung's realization. He liked boys.

If he known that he liked boys then, Bogum wouldn't really be his type. Well life doesn't always go your way, doesn't it?

He started to notice the elder's beautiful black locks, his striking eyes, his sharp jawline and last but not the least, his red lips.

"Your lips taste great," Bogum teased, connecting their lips together once again. Taehyung groaned as the elder gripped on his purple dyed hair. "Too bad that summer would end soon. I don't want to go back to school," he sighed.

Bogum spooned him while planting soft kisses starting from his shoulder to his neck. "Yeah but I'll be missing you the most," he confessed. Taehyung giggled and snuggled deeper into his chest. "You're such a great boyfriend Gumie."

As I said, life doesn't always go your way.

Taehyung had told his family that he already had a boyfriend. "Mom!!Taehyungie has a boyfriend!!" always made him giggle when he heard his sister tease him for who knows how long.

It was during December when his mother invited Bogum for dinner. The elder said that his family would go to Seoul to spend Christmas with some of his cousins.

"Baby, someone keeps calling you."

"What's the name?"

"Irene."

With a jolt, the phone in Taehyung's hands was now gone, Bogum furiously typing on the said device then continued to toss it to the other side of the bed.

"W-who's Irene?" the purple haired boy questioned, trying to see any emotion Bogum would give away.

'Nervousness?'

'Guilt?'

'Fear?'

"Nothing hun. Let's continue where we left off okay?" his boyfriend convinced, snaking his arms around the smaller.

'He wouldn't do that to me...right?'

December thirty, his birthday, a few couple of hours till new year. Taehyung bussied himself by watching anime (he's proud to say that he's finished almost half of Jimin's anime recommendations over the break) and by helping his mother do some paperwork.

The abrupt ring of his phone brought him to a stop, placing his pen down then swiping to answer the call from Bogum.

"Hey Gumiㅡ"

"Yah Kim Taehyung! Why are you seeing my boyfriend you pathetic slut! Just because you're rich doesn't mean you get to snogg a guy who's clearly taken. You disgust meㅡ hey Bogum what are you doingㅡ"

Taehyung felt cold, all the blood rushing down to his feet. "B-bogum?" he whispered, his hands shaky and mind unstable.

"Uh..yeah Tae. I can't be your boyfriend anymore due to personal reasons. It was fun though. Too bad I couldn't get a taste of your wealth," laughter erupted on the other side.

'He only wanted me for money'

'He cheated on his girlfriend just to experience my wealth'

"Y-you used me! You fucking dickhead! Park Bogum, never show yourself to m-me again," he yelled, immediately ending the call.

Taehyung didn't cry those big fat tears. He did the opposite. Small and salty tears streamed down his face slowly, his hand clutching onto the material of his t-shirt above the chest where his heart should be in.

"It huㅡhurts so fucking much. I can't b-breathe..." he sobbed quietly, his tears flowing too much for his liking.

Haneul came by his room later and asked if he was alright. "I'm okay noona," he smiled. He wasn't fine.

It was because of Taehyung's love for Bogum that his heart broke.