ᴅᴀʏ ғᴏᴜʀ

"N-no...It's just that, there's only one bed."

🌾🌾🌾

JUNGKOOK has never been considered as a lightweight. He can hold his alcohol pretty well- something he isn't sure if he should be proud of. When Hoseok offered him a glass of beer, who was he to deny? It tasted very well causing him to go for a refill in the pantry.

"Jesus, why is the stash so far up?" He complained but knew that it was probably to prevent the kids from stealing them from the pantry. Jungkook proceeded to return to his hyungs while taking a sip of the alcoholic drink.

That being said, the drink fell from his grasp when some dude bumps into him. Said dude has very bright red hair, brown doe like eyes and a cute mole on his nose. The instructor thought that the kid looked very pretty.

But not in a gay way!

Jungkook could be many things but being gay isn't one of them. Definitely not gay.

"Fuck-I mean, sorry about that," he said once he realized that the boy was soaking wet with beer and water. "You just had to drop your stinking beer on me just when I decided to wear my Gucci cotton shirt!" The kid complained.

'This kid must be loaded...I can't even afford to buy a proper meal.'

"G-gucci? Nevermind, what's your cabin room number?"

"Room #15. Instructor's Room #2."

'Hey, isn't that my room?' the older thought. "Wait-you're my roommate?" he inquired. "You're the instructor?" the kid answered back. It took them quite a while to break the silence. Or actually, it was thanks to Yoongi who saw the whole scene unfold.

After a few awkward introductions, Jungkook and the now named kid, Taehyung, went back to the cabin with keys in hand. He tossed the keys to Taehyung who opened the door. The room was very nice indeed. They had access to the balcony which showed a great view outside.

"This room is amazing! Ha! I bet Jimin's jealous," Taehyung laughed. "Is Jimin your friend?" Jungkook asked. The red head's cheeks flushed as he was caught talking to himself. "Mhm. Best friend actually," said Taehyung who smiled brightly.

'He has this cute box smile. Is he always this adorable?'

The black haired instructor snapped out of his thoughts when his eyes landed on the bed. "Jungkook-ssi, I'll be heading to the shower now. Hey, what are you looking at?" Taehyung wondered and followed where he was looking at.

"Are you that sleepy already Jungkook-ssi?"

How could they not notice earlier? He was sure that either both of them has been up there twice. "N-no..It's just that, there's only one bed."

"Oh."

-

Taehyung excused himself first to take a bath since he felt really sticky due to the spilled beer. Both of his cheeks and ears were a bright fiery red, maybe just like his hair, but Jungkook thought that he was only imagining things.

'Why am I making such a big deal out of it? You used to sleep beside Yoongi-hyung before!' Jungkook groaned as he sat down onto the comfortable mattress. He then took the opportunity to call his blonde friend.

"What do you want?"

"Ah hyung. Taehyung and I kinda have a problem," he started. "Spit it out kiddo," said Yoongi. "There'sonlyonebedhere," Jungkook rushed, saying everything in one go. His cheeks felt warm, like really warm and he started fidgeting for an unknown reason. Ever since he laid eyes on the young boy, he's been acting weird.

"Oh that. I think Jin-hyung said something about not having the time to shop for two beds that would fit the room. There's a mattress and some extra pillows in the closet. You just have to decide on who will sleep on the floor."

"Uhm okay. Thanks hyung."

"Kook! Come to my room later yeah? We have to discuss about the activities," reminded Yoongi which the younger only responded with a hum.

He hung up just as Taehyung came out of the shower wearing a yellow oversized shirt and black shorts. "Don't worry, I'm not wearing Gucci right now," Taehyung teased as he saw the older staring.

The elder coughed awkwardly as he allowed Taehyung to sit on the other end of the bed. After another round of explaining, the red haired turned to him with a mischievous grin.

"So Jungkook-ssi, are you up for sleeping on the floor?"

▶ ᴀ/ɴ

Hey loves!!
I hope you're all enjoying this so far. And yes, Jungkook is older than Taehyung by four years.

Taehyung: I'd appreciate it if you'd vote for this and upcoming chapters! (⌒▽⌒)

Jungkook: Hey, ya'll better comment as well!