ᴅᴀʏ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ

"Are you willing to give us a shot?"

🌾🌾🌾

A NEW day has begun and Jungkook woke up alone. It may be summer but he felt cold not waking up with someone's body next to his. He sighed for the umpteenth time and got dressed. He assumed that the red haired male was with his friends right now, they both needed to think.

Breakfast was the same. His hyungs talking about their interest as the loud chatter from the kids filled the background. Taehyung wasn't beside him though.  Jungkook went back to Taehyung's words previously.

"J-jungkook please. It wouldn't have any meaning if we don't give it any right? I want you to..,"

"I want to keep kissing you,"

"-ook! Hey Jeon!" Hoseok called as waved his spoon in front of the younger. "What's with you kid?" Namjoon asked. A shake of his head and a smile was all they needed to continue eating. He tried to catch Taehyung's eyes when he turned around to look at their table. The other turned away.

The day went on. Jungkook being less enthusiastic and confused that even Hyunri couldn't cheer him up. "C'mon oppa! Why aren't you smiling?" the young girl pouted as the male sent him a small smile. "I'm sorry munchkin. I'm just not feeling well," he answered.

"Why?"

"Taehyungie and I had a little fight okay?" Hyunri frowned. "You two can't fight! Mama said that fighting was bad," she insisted. "Make up okay oppa?" Jungkook nodded.

-

Jungkook has learned something very valuable today. Don't let the kids pick out the activity. For some reason, Yoongi and him asked the kids opinion on what they should do today. Baekhyun voiced out that they should play the Pocky game and he had no idea why did everyone else agree.

He would be perfectly fine just watching the kids play the game but noooooooo

He just had to be partnered up with Taehyung who hasn't even spoke a single word to him ever since the incident happen. "Hyung! Why are we included in this?" he whined, looking at Yoongi who was also in the same position as him but he was partnered up with Jimin who looked close to passing out.

"I don't even kn-"

"You can back out if you want to Jungkook-hyung." He turned to Taehyung because of that. The red head was looking down, fidgeting. "N-no..it's fine," he reassured and everyone cheered.

Taehyung took a Milk flavoured Pocky and bit the other end. Jungkook followed in suit, starting the game. The younger started first, consuming a small portion. The instructor, however, felt brave and took a much larger portion causing the gap to lessen.

The crowd hollered. Jungkook's smirk made Taehyung blush. The younger wasn't backing down though. He took a bigger bite, his lips were about an inch away from Jungkook's.

'Oh fuck it.'

"OH DAMN," Baekhyun squealed, shaking Jeonghan because he can't stand the feels. The ravenette smiled, Taehyung was kissing back and it felt great. A sudden realization wrecked him like a truck as he paused.

"Uh hyung, I just have to talk to Tae okay? We'll be right back!" He dragged the latter away, not waiting for Yoongi's permission.

"GO GET SOME TAE!"

"BAEKHYUN-HYUNG STOP!!" Taehyung yelled back.

Jungkook managed to drag Taehyung towards the shed. No obnoxious kids and distractions, whatsoever. "What do you want hyung?" Taehyung sounded gentler than expected. "I just wanted to keep kissing you," he admitted and leaned in for another kiss. "Eek!" squealed Taehyung as his arms held onto Jungkook's shoulders for support.

"Yes please," the younger managed to mutter in between the kiss. Jungkook could still taste the milky flavour pocky on Taehyung's plump lips. "You taste good," he said shamelessly. A red color rose to the latter's cheeks. "Fuck off."

"W-wait wait Kook, stop," The younger giggled as his instructor kept on showering his face with short kisses. "What are we Jungkook?" Taehyung sighed.

That alone was all it took for Jungkook to stop. "Look strawberry, I like you. I've come to terms with that but I'm still not sure if I' really into guys or not..."

"I like you too Jungkook," Taehyung cupped his cheek. "I don't care if you're sure or not. The fact that you like me alone is enough," he continued, nuzzling his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"Are you willing to give us a shot?"

He looked into Taehyung's warm doe like eyes, seeing nothing but sincerity and adoration. He won't throw away his shot.

"I really really like you. You know that?" He teased. Taehyung smile was so bright.

"I know. So keep on kissing me."

  ▶ ᴀ/ɴ  

ANOTHER UPDATE HAS ARRIVED!! I procrastinated like half of the day, thinking if i should write another chapter or not but then i saw that we reached 900+ reads i was jUNGSHOOKT

HOW EVEN?? WE WE'RE ONLY HALF A THOUSAND FOUR DAYS AGO

HOW DO YOU GUYS EVEN??

so this is my gift for you guys because i appreciate every single one of you who stumbled across this book. i love you all sooo damn much :)) BYEEEE