ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ

ㅡplease see the note at the end

I was being blind all along.  

🌾🌾🌾

"WE need to talk," Yoongi sighed as he ran his fingers through his dyed hair. Hoseok has known his boyfriend for a long time, almost a decade in fact, so he knows how he is when he wants to talk about something serious.

"It's about Jimin isn't it?" He spoke quietly. A hint of shock was evident on the other's expression yet he nodded. "How did you...?" Yoongi trailed off, feeling quite ashamed that his boyfriend cut him to the chase. "I've known you long enough to know what's on your mind. But I don't know if it would help if I said that I took interest in him too," Hoseok confessed, intertwining his hand with the elder's.

"Y-you like him too?" Yoongi coughed out which made him chuckle. "As crazy as it sounds, I like both of you," he answered.

"Hobi, would it be weird if I want to be in a relationship with the you and Jimin?"

"I don't think so Yoongs. Polyamorous relationships are a thing y'know. We just have to consult Jiminie about this," the orange haired male smiled. And in that moment, Yoongi knew that he was lucky to have Hoseok in his life.

"I love you Hobi."

"I love you too Yoongsㅡ Wait, I kinda like Jimin too."

"We both do Hoseok. Now shut up. The show's starting."

-

Jungkook immediately freshened up after going backstage. He changed into something more comfortable yet decent clothes to stun Taehyung during the date. The date would be simpleㅡa homey vibe that the younger would surely love. His heart raced faster and faster as he thought about the outcome of the date. What if Taehyung didn't like it? What if he bails out?

So now here he was, trying to shake off the nerves as he scanned the crowd, looking for Taehyung. "Hey Jimin, have you seen Taehyung? I can't see him," Jungkook sighed. The camper, who was looking beside him, shook his head. " And I told him not to go anywhere," a soft growl escaped his lips in frustration. Maybe he was just nervous about the date. He hasn't done this in a long while. 

"Let's split up and look for him. The preparations are completed so no need to worry about that. I'll text you if I see him!" Jimin yelled over the loud music and went towards a different direction. Taking the other's advice into consideration, he started searching. The brunette saw Yoongi and Hoseok talking but I didn't look like they should be interrupted. "Next!" he mumbled.

'Great. Now I'm sweaty again' he thought as he jogged towards the lake which was the only place he didn't check yet. 

Jungkook came into a stop as he saw red vibrant hair shine through the sunset. The boy wasn't alone though. Bogum was there, hands stuffed into his back pockets. Now Jungkook wasn't raised to jump into conclusions, they probably weren't doing anything important. The instructor hid himself beside the nearest tree and watched.

"But what's more important than your date? You told him to wait for you right?" He spoke to himself and he didn't mind if he looked crazy. The male watched as both inched closer, too close exactly.

  "Would it be okay to kiss you?"  He briefly made out the words that were uttered by the other instructor yet he knew he wouldn't like this. Jungkook's eyes widen as he watched the scene unfold.

Taehyung's soft, plump and sweet lips pressed against someone who wasn't him. 

'I'm seeing things. Yeah..'

'He wouldn't do this right?'

His brain didn't processed- it refused to process. Taehyung wouldn't do this to him. He couldn't do this to him. Jungkook stepped back, his right foot then left. It wasn't long until he stepped on a branch, causing the others to look at him. A flash of remorse rushed through Taehyung's face. His mouth agape, trying to find the words to say.

'Ah. Just when I thought things were suddenly getting clearer. I was being blind all along.'

 "Guess you were busy with someone else, Strawberry."

  ▶ᴀ/ɴ 

Please don't hate me for doing this- wHOOOPS

Have you even seen the concept photos??? I will never recover from that- 

(someone buy me the album please i need it)

On a serious note, I just wanted to clarify something cuz I may have overlooked some details. So Orange Pine starts their camp on April and ends on the second week of June. The camp sessions are actually by batch. Taehyung and Jimin are a part of the first batch so that would be April until second week of May. The third batch would be on the fourth week of May until the secon week of June.

Summer Camp is actually nearing its end,,, so thank you all so much!! Especially that we've reached 30k+ and we also have a ranking in Fanfiction.

I wuvvvvv you all so much!! Stay safe bubs :))