ᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ

I love you Jeon Jungkook.

Forever yours,

Kim Taehyung

🌾🌾🌾

HE read the lines all over again. His eyes scanning over each word and phrase as his heart started to get heavier by the minute.

“Taehyung,” he said then he somehow found himself running over to his hyungs and Jimin. “Taehyung,” he said again. Everyone understood what he meant as Yoongi replied with something along the lines of “You just missed him. He's probably reaching the highway soon.”

Eyes softened at his crestfallen look. “C'mon kid. We were just waiting for you,” Hoseok smiled as he headed towards their Black SUV followed by his two boyfriends. “What?” Jungkook mumbled, clearly confused at how everything was moving too fast.

“We're gonna be chasing your man Kook. Bogum and the rest of the staff would be looking after the kids so come along now,” said Jin, dragging him towards the vehicle.

“Ugh, move faster grandpas. I have a best friend to catch!” Jimin complained once he rolled down the window of the SUV.

Namjoon, who wasn't able to drive Taehyung to the city because their family driver was available, started the car and drove off.

“Hey Jimin, has Tae answered the phone yet? Do you know where they are?”

“No shit. This dude probably had this phone on silent or something,” the pinkette sighed in frustration as he tried once again. Jungkook fidgeted in his seat. He's been silent for quite some time now as he let thoughts spiral in his mind. Would he be able to catch up with the younger? Was it too late? If not, then what would he say to him?

Soon, the bunny-looking instructor felt a comforting hand on his shoulder. It was Jimin- someone he least expected to comfort him. After all, he did make Taehyung cry. “Calm down okay? We'll get you to him- oH MY GOD HYUNG SPEED THE FUCK UP WE'RE GONNA LOSE THEM!”

'Well, so much for comforting'

Despite the short moment of comfort coming from the younger, Jungkook still found it in himself to smile. With his friends there to support him, hope didn't seem too impossible after all.

With his earbuds plugged in and Bloom by Troye Sivan playing on his playlist, Taehyung looked out the window in a daze. He ran his fingers through his red locks which were starting to fade. “Looks like I need to dye my hair again.” he sighed, twirling some of the strands with his fingertips. 

He remembered how soft yet calloused hands would made their way through his hair, playing with them until he fell asleep. “So soft, strawberry. You look so adorable.” Jungkook would whisper and trail kisses until he reached his collarbones, nipping softly.

Taehyung would hum and let the older of the two continue, always hearing the same “I love you before he drifting off to dreamland. 

Would he still call him strawberry if he dyed it to black?

Just as he was left pondering, the music stopped. “Really now?” Taehyung groaned as he realized that his phone died. “Seojoon-hyung, do you have a power bank with you? My phone just died and I still need to text Noona,” he asked his driver, who also turned out to be his friend.

“You're lucky I brought one with me or else Haneul would never let you see daylight,” Seojoon chuckled as Taehyung shivered at the thought. Never, as in never miss his sister's calls.