ᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

"We shouldn't be doing this."

🌾🌾🌾

WHEN Taehyung meant sleepover, that meant sneaking out of Jungkook's warm embrace and stealing the stash of chips the cabin had (which were really just meant for the instructors).

He had this fool proof plan ever since Jimin came up with the sneaking out thing years ago. But hey, we have Jeon Jungkook in the picture.

The whole camp, including Taehyung himself, may know that Jungkook has a soft side for his strawberry but that doesn't mean that he'll allow him to sneak out. The man was known for being a rule abider after all.

Now he here was, talking to Jimin during dinner at the corner to plan how his escape. "Can't you just use your charms?" Jimin asked, taking another spoonful of rice and some chicken. Taehyung pouted, "I won't use it. It won't even work dude."

"What do you mean it won't work? He's clearly whipped for you!"

"Then...I ju-just...I don't want to lead him on like you said! I'm so confused Jimin," whispered Taehyung as he suddenly lost his appetite. Jimin sent him a sad smile, "We'll talk about this later okay? I suggest letting him sleep first before you get out of the room. I won't lock the door so you could get in," he said.

A sullen nod was the only thing he could send as a response as he ate another spoonful of meat.

Meanwhile, a pair of brown warm eyes can't seem to look anywhere but to the red head's direction.

-

As Taehyung was in duty of putting the used plates into the sink while the other kids wash them, he glanced at the clock as it read half past six. He gulped. A few more hours to think how to get away from Jeon's grasp.He already excused himself, walking up the stairs slowly.

Taehyung got a change of clean clothes and headed to the bathroom. The cold shower helped him relax as he massaged his sore muscles from the camp activities.

No one was in the room when he went out of the shower so he assumed that Jungkook was talking to Yoongi about the activities tomorrow.

He got under the covers, sighing in relief. A little nap won't hurt wouldn't it?

-

"Mhmm," Taehyung yawned as he tried to snuggled deeper into someone's chest. 'Wait-' his eyes shot open and turned around ever so slighty. Jungkook wasn't there beside him, only a soft fluffy pillow. His eyes looked over to the alarm clock on the bedside table, reading that it was quarter to twelve.

Jungkook was supposed to be in bed now.

"Maybe he's still talking to Yoongi?" Taehyung murmured to himself as he stood up. He got up, wore his slippers and stole his phone (yes he saw Jungkook hiding the phones uner the bed when he was pretending to be asleep) then proceeded to head to the door.

A few more steps and he was slowly turning the doorknob. A few more twist and he was greeted by a blank faced Jungkook as he opened the door. "Holy fuck!" Taehyung gasped and stumbled backwards in shock.

"Ah-h, hyung, ni-nice to see you standing t-there," he laughed nervously. "Where were you going?" Jungkook questioned, crossing his arms. "N-nowhere..haha..."

Taehyung gulped as Jungkook raised his brow. Serious Jungkook was a scary Jungkook. He decided to be a bit brave a test his luck. Taehyung stood up and walked toward the instructor, their chest almost touching. He was using drastic measures just to sneak into his best friend's room.

"I was just going to get some water hyung. Could you please move aside?" he pouted, batting his lashes. Jungkook gulped, his eyes trailing downwards to Taehyung's pink soft lips. Not like he didn't notice or anything.

"Ar-are you sure?"

"Yes hyung. Please?" Taehyung teased and bit his lip. That was really uncalled for. It came with the thought that he wanted Jungkook and that he needed to have a taste, just a little taste, of his lips. Then again, he had commitment issues.

'A kiss won't mean anything unless you decide to make think of it as that right?'

Jungkook wasn't that fazed. "You do know that you're not fooling anyone right Strawberry?" he hummed.

Taehyung's heart was picking it's pace, his hands felt clamy and his throat seemed dry. Jungkook was eyeing him like a predator and he was his prey. He whimpered as Jungkook got a hold of his waist to keep him still. "K-kookie," he breathed out, his lips so close to the other's. He closed his eyes, listening to the rise and fall of Jungkook's chest.

'This can't be happening. This wasn't supposed to happen. But...'

"Do you want this Tae?" the instructor whispered and looked at Taehyung as if he was the fragilest thing on earth. His thoughts were all over the place but his actions spoke louder. He nodded.

Soft lips moved against his. His arms instinctively wrapped themselves behind the older's neck, pulling him closer. Jungkook pressed him against the wall, kissing deeper and Taehyung opened his mouth, letting out a deep moan. The red head felt heat pooling in his stomach, his lungs running out of air, he was a mess.

The ravenette was ethereal. He was like a Greek God.

Kim Taehyung was kissing Jeon Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook was kissing Kim Taehyung.

Then it stopped.

"We shouldn't be doing this."