ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

And maybe his heart broke a little but he would never admit that

🌾🌾🌾

THE SUMMER BREEZE blew the boy's soft cotton pink hair, a sigh follwed as he tried to fix his hair back to place. Jimin had been thinking about a lot of stuff actually. Summer camp would end in three weeks, the time to pack his things kind of thing.

He never had much friends in school, if those guys who asks him to do their homework counts as friends then he has a lot. That point aside, he was very different compared to how he acts back home.

Jimin was smart yet timid and afraid. People would usually come to him for help but that's just about it. Sadly,he lived quite far away from Taehyung and his camp mates. Being in this camp gave him a chance to live differently. The boy became more social, learned things he wanted to do and made friends.

Okay does having a huge crush on Yoongi count as making friends? Probably not.

Now here he was, walking upstairs to knock on the instructor's room. It took all of his courage to come up with this decision. “I'm going to confess. If Taehyung could find love then maybe I could too,” he encouraged himself. Time was ticking and he shouldn't leave with any regrets. Turning nineteen in a few months, this would be his second to the last camp session that he could join. Once you turn twenty, Orange Pine wouldn't be the place for you.

His knuckles brushed against the wooden door, his heart beating in tandem as he knocked. No one answered.

“Hmm. That's weird. I thought he was here,” Jimin muttered, his curiosity getting the best of him as he slowly opened the door. 'It wasn't locked?' He opened the door, wincing at the slight screech it made.

Jimin let his mouth fall agape as he took in the sight of the room

Jimin let his mouth fall agape as he took in the sight of the room. It had a brown and white aesthetic, the intricate details craved onto the sturdy oak, his bed made and the television was still on. “They have a tv?! Does the Taekook couple have one as well?” He huffed in disbelief. “Wow, the view up here is nice too,”he whistled as he noticed the large windows in front of the bed.

“....c'mon sunshine. We'll tell them soon okay?...yeah...right...”

The younger boy cursed as soon as he heard the footsteps along with Yoongi's voice approaching the room. He turned his head frantically, in search for a place to hide, he can't be found snooping around in here.

“You should go back to looking after the kids babe...no don't give into them Hoseok..you can't smuggle candy out of the kitchen,” Yoongi sighed, he raised his brow noticing the door was quite open but shrugged it off.

“You'll come up here later yeah? I'm hanging up now babe. Uh huh. Love you too.” Jimin had managed to cover the gasps that escaped each time he heard his instructor speak into the phone (and maybe his heart broke a little but he would never admit that).

'Hoseok-hyung and Yoongi-hyung are together...they're together...'

“HOLY SHIT!”

“So you little shithead has been hiding in my closet the whole time and you've heard every bit I said earlier?" Yoongi glared at the fidgeting boy who was sitting on his bed.

“Y-yes?”

“Park, give me a valid reason why I shouldn't throw your body out of the window right now?” Jimin gulped.

It was if a sudden lightbulb appeared and the pink haired boy had a plan. “Well my dear hyung, you wouldn't want the whole camp to know about your relationship right?” He threatened. Well, he really wouldn't do that but what the blonde knows wouldn't hurt him.

Was it just him or did he hear Yoongi growl?

“Jiminㅡ”

“JUST GIVE ME SOME FOOD AND MEET ME BY THE PORCH OUTSIDE IF YOU WANT ME TO FORGET WHAT I HEARD. BYE HYUNG~” and with that, Jimin broke into run. He let his feet take him to wherever, just away from the instructor. “This was a bad idea,” he cursed.

“H-hey Jimin wait!”

Jimin halted before his body could collied with someone else's. “Why are you crying doll?”

' I am?'

As the realization hit him, he gave in and fell into the other's arms.“It hurts hyung.”
All Hoseok could do was hug him back.

▶ ᴀ/ɴ
I've finally written the yoonminseok arc!! don't worry there's gonna be a few more fluff and slight angst chapters for each couple to be shown then we'll go back to the drama.

Thank you all so much for 3K reads!! AaaAAAaah I love you all huhuhu

Oh and if you want to chat with me on twitter then go follow @vlattaeee