ᴅᴀʏ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

▶ ᴀ/ɴ
THANKS FOR 1K READS!! AND SO SORRY THAT I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY CUZ THE FAM WAS SO BUSY AND AKMDKWNFMD :((
( ˘ ³˘)❤

Why didn't he tell his mother? Why didn't he seek for Hanuel's help? Why didn't he do anything?

🌾🌾🌾

NINE YEARS ago, young Taehyung was reading his comicbooks downstairs. The Kims were a great family. His father worked as a secretary for a striving company that manufactured clothing. His mother was planning to start her own business, thinking that it'd be a good idea.

Haneul was busy playing the piano in the other room but sometimes she would accompany Taehyung in playing games.

Life was good. Well that's what he thought anyway.

It all started with Mr.Kim working overtime at the office, arrives late and leaves early before Taehyung could even catch a glimpse of him on the dining table. His mother was too busy to notice and Haneul...well, she didn't
say anything about it.

Sometime later, his father had invited his boss for dinner. She was a beautyㅡTaehyung couldn't deny that but there was something radiating off her that he couldn't pinpoint.

When he was twelve, school was cancelled due to a faculty meeting so they were forced to go home. Mrs.Kim arrives from the office at nine, his sister comes home at four (pm) and his father comes home unexpectedly.

He unexpectedly found his father on the livingroom couch, his boss moaning underneath him.

Taehyung stood there in shock. His mind gone blank as he made eyecontact with his father. He pressed a finger to his lips and shushed, signaling him to take his leave.

Taehyung understood and grabbed his backpack, rushing outside to stay at the comic cafe.

The same day when he came home, the woman was gone and his father acted as if nothing happened, all smiles as his mother and sister told them about their day.

"Taehyung-ah, don't you love your father?" he asked when he entered his room at night. He nodded his head, afraid that he would say something he'd regret if he spoke out loud.

"Words Taehyung," the elder ordered, emitting a whimper from his son. "Yes f-father," he answered. "If you love your dad, you wouldn't tell a soul about what happened yeah?" A tight smile etched onto Mr.Kim's face as the boy cowered in fear. "I won't father," he reassured.

The brunette (he wasn't allowed to dye back then) may be young, but he wasn't that naive to not realize that his father was cheating on his mother.

Why didn't he tell his mother? Why didn't he seek for Hanuel's help? Why didn't he do anything?

Taehyung wasn't sure if it was because he was scared since the man who talked to him that night wasn't his fatherㅡhis father would never...never do such a thing.

Maybe it was also because his mother would be crushed, his sister would be too and if keeping quiet was the only thing he could do to keep his family together, then so be it.

"Father would stop...yeah. He won't leave us. He c-can't," he cried, hugging his stuffies to muffle his sobs.

That went on for about two years. Eleven year old Taehyung watched as he and his mother walked into them in their room doing inappropriate things.

Mrs.Kim went barbaric. Throwing all his stuff out after she chased them out of the house. She was fuming, not only because she was just cheated on but because her child witnessed what happened.

"M'sorry baby," she cried, engulfing her children into a hug when Taehyung confessed what happened years ago.

'Why is she apologizing? Shouldn't she blame me? I'm the one who messed up. Why isn't she screaming at me?!'

It was because of Taehyung's love for his father that his family broke.

▶ᴀ/ɴ

If you're confused then please tell me uwu!! I won't be able to update again on June 2-3 since im with my fam that time. hope yall understand :))