ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ

'Fuuuuck what did I do to deserve this?'

🌾🌾🌾

SATURDAY morning was very busy for everyone. The weather was nice, the sun was shining bright, perfect. During the past few days, aside from practicing and doing the camp activities, they've already finished setting up the stage for this afternoon.

Jimin strolled by the area, the big stage calling for his attention. “Damn...” he whistled in awe. He had always had a passion for performing. To be able to express himself through dancing and singing was always his dream. However, there was always a voice inside his head, pulling him away from that dream.

Would they enjoy his performance? Will he get his message across? Will he fail?

Jimin shudders at the thought, his hands perspiring more than usual, his heartbeat racing erratically. He remembered the first time someone tried to put him down. He was an elementary student back then, performing since he was studying ballet. One of those kids in his class ridiculed him saying that ballet was for girls.

(looking back now, Jimin was stupid to believe that saying)

Taehyung had told him otherwise when he phoned him. “Uh uh! He's super duper duper dumb Minie! He's probably just jealous that you can dance,” was what he answered. He could almost hear the boxy smile coming from his friend.

'What if I make a fool out of myself?'

“ㅡimin? Hey Mochi?!”

“Huh? What?” The said male was pulled out of his thoughts and almost screeched. “Yoongi-hyung, did you just call me a mochi?” he teased which caused the older male's pale cheeks to redden.

“Holy shit you're blushing. Lord has never failed me oh yes. This is a moment I will never forgㅡ”

“Yah shut up!” The blonde groaned in embarrassment. Amused by the expression, Jimin only let out a genuine laugh. “You looked tense so I just wanted to check on you,” Yoongi mumbled.

“Everything's alright Jimin?” he asked once again. A short nod was what he answered with although he supposed it wasn't enough for his hyung. “Just a bit under the weather,” he continued.

The instructor hummed hesistantly, pretty sure that something was bothering the male, yet who was he to dwell in deeper?

“You'll do amazing alright? I'll cheer for you,” he reassured, showing his signature dimple smile.

'Fuuuuck what did I do to deserve this?'

He swore that Yoongi could hear his heart beating loudly. Yoongi did and his heart was beating the same with his.

“Hey babe?”

“Yes Yoongs?”

“We need to talk.”

Jungkook's cheeks felt hotter by the minute as Taehyung continued to send encouraging messages and kisses every now and then. “You'll do great baby! I'm you're number one fan!” he giggled while Jungkook was buttoning up his outfit.

“Uh huh, and I expect you to watch the whole performance okay? Don't go anywhere unless Jimin comes for you,” he smiled when the red head nodded. “Oh, I thought you'd be performing as well?” he asked. A sheepish smile made its way up to Taehyung lips and shrugged. “Namjoon-hyung and I didn't finish the song yet but if we do then I can sing for you,” Taehyung giggled.

“Aish. You remind me of how whipped I am,” groaned the instructor.

Soon, both went to their respective places, Jungkook on the backstage and Taehyung sitting beside Hoseok in front of the stage.

Everyone cheered  when Seokjin and Namjoon came into view. Apparently, they were the MCs for the event.

“Make some noise!” Namjoon yelled causing everyone to go hyper even more.

“This will be a long night,” Taehyung muttered and cheered once the opening act begun.

▶ᴀ/ɴ
Q&A for the next chapter. Continue submitting questions while you can ;)