ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

▶ ᴀ/ɴ
My reaction to the Taekook picture : JUST KISS ALREADY AJJSKDJSJDO

Thanks for 2K reads as well!! I appreciate it so much and I'm glad that you're enjoying the book so far.

That aside, my condolences to Seokjin and his family since his grandmother passed away recently. Let's all give him his privacy yeah?

"Anyone can write a song Taehyung. You just need to put more dedication and effort sometine,"

🌾🌾🌾

THE PEN in the boy's hand was still, unmoving. The boy stared at the blank sheet, bothered. For a person that usually had a lot of things to express, words to say, cries to be heard, he couldn't write a single word when given the chance too.

The adults had thought that it was a good idea to let the kids practice their writing / composition skills. "Just write anything that you'd like. Most preferably a song, poem or essay. And no Jackson, we're not accepting those smut works you're all interested in," Yoongi explained and dismissed them with a sigh.

It has been twenty minutes since the activity started and he hasn't written anything. Taehyung has decided to move a bit farther from his group of friends so that he could think clearly, although he didn't mind the presence of Jungkook from every now and then.

Speaking of Jungkook, he suddenly left saying that he needed to assist Hoseok in welcoming a new comer into the camp. He started to wonder who would enter camp at such a late time.

"Oh Taehyung-ah, what are you writing?"

Said male turned around to be greeted by one of his hyungs, Namjoon. "I'm trying to write a song hyung," he answered. Namjoon peeked at the paper, chuckling as he saw it was blank. "Do you need some help there buddy?"

"You know how to write songs?" Taehyung asked while the tall male sat beside him on the bench. "Anyone can write a song Taehyung. You just need to put more dedication and effort sometine," was what he received as an answer.

For a good period of time, Namjoon managed to enlightened the said male on what he should focus on when writing a song and gave lots of usefull advice.

"Ah, sorry about that kid but Jinnie calls for me. You've written one verse already though. Keep it up and don't rush," Namjoon cheered.

'Oh god I forgot to ask if we were going to perform it someday...please say no Yoongi-hyung'

The day passed quickly and he managed to submit something by that time. It wasn't complete though. "Chin, do you know if we're going to present what we've written?" He asked the pink haired. "Well I did hear hyung say that it depends after they read them," Jimin answered.

'Jeez, it feels like I'm at school'

"Taehyung, can I speak to you for a bit?" Yoongi called out holding the stack of papers he just collected (alone whoops).
A quick nod was sent his way, following Yoongi into somewhere more private.

"I'm giving your paper back so you could continue working on it. It's really good since I've already read it because you were the last one to submit. If you need help then just knock on my door. Namjoon and I could help you produce it," the blonde explained.

It took him a full minute to comprehend what his instructor said. "Seriously ?!" he squealed in delight. "Seriously...unless you don't want too," the elder teased.

Both went back to where Jimin was sitting alone, well not anymore.

Dark brown eyes met his chocolate colored ones, making him smile. Jungkook was there beaming at him.
However, once he saw the unexpected company with his partner, he stood there in shock.

"Strawberry! I'd like you to meet Park Bogum," Jungkook smiled.