ᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

But then his sunshine was taken away, his days starting to gray

🌾🌾🌾

WHO should he blame? His sorry excuse of a father? His traumatic heartache from Bogum?

'Who should I blame for my pain?'

Taehyung stared at the door, frustrated and tired. He should've expected this sooner or later. Jungkook and him being together seemed too unrealㅡ fiction, even.

Taehyung wasn't cut for happiness. When God decided to pour out all the joyous moments, where was he?

'Probably crying myself to sleep'

Happiness was something he gave up on a long time ago. He knew it was there, somehow, but he never actually felt it. Even when he was with Jimin and the gang, the feeling was fleeting.

He was never genuinely happy.

And then he came.

Oh, his sweet Jungkook.

He came into his life without bothering to knock, pulled him up on his feet and showed him a world unbeknownst.

Taehyung fell in love. It was fast, sudden and maybe a little painful. He never meant to have serious feelings for him. He only wanted to play around or at least try to feel sparks for someone during the summer.

He was wrong to never consider the chances of falling in love.

Jungkook was his sunshine. But then his sunshine was taken away, his days starting to gray.

'I am the one who caused my pain'

His thoughts were broken as his annoying ringtone blasted through his phone speaker.

“H-hello?” he answered, voice raspy and tired.

“Thank god you answered! Tae, we need you back here at home. Something happened to the business and especially to Mom. I don't know what to doㅡ I just..”

“Slow down Noona. Take deep breaths okay? Get straight to the point and tell me what happened,” the younger said, fixing himself to not worry his elder sister further.

Mother was about to attend a meeting with one of our clients, but then she got i-into a car accident wh-while our company is slowly going bankrupt because, apparently someone stole a huge amount of money! i going crazy Tae. I n-need you to helpㅡ”

“Fuck, yeah I'll ask Jin if I can go tomorrow morning right away. I'll s-see you soon yeah? I love you Noona. Take c-care of mom for me,” he choked out, his gut turning inside out.

He ended the call, wiped his tears and stood up. Taehyung had no time to feel sorry for himself. He had to talk to Jin.

If sacrificing his happiness would save his family, he wouldn't even have to think twice.

Taehyung left through the door with a heart heavy and shattered. Just like Jungkook.

▶ ᴀ/ɴ

just a short filler chapter for today uwu

love you all and hbd jimin!!