ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

"Fine, the kid could've slept in my room but no way in hell am I letting someone distract my sleep," Jungkook sighed at the confession.

🌾🌾🌾

      JEON JUNGKOOK thought working as an instructor at the infamous Orange Pine Summer Camp would be a waste of time. The cafe he used to work for recently closed down, forcing all the workers to find a new job this year. And that's what he should be doing. Find a job more suitable for him and that doesn't involve obnoxious children and horny teenagers.

   "Jesus Kid, just take the job so you'll have money to pay for your expenses," Yoongi once said. It was true that he's been struggling to pay the rent, his food and many more. "I don't know hyung. I think I'm just not fit for the job," He said in return. The twenty-two year old male heard the other sigh into the phone. "Just this one summer. I'll help you get a job at the recording studio by then," Yoongi offered.

   Just as he was about to decline again, his friend's offer slowly seemed tempting to him. "How long will this be again?" He inquired. "April until second week of June. The catch is good as well." Only a few more convincing statements later, Jungkook found himself standing in front of a very big and cozy cabin. The location of the campsite was quite far off town so he never really bothered to check it out. "This place looks awesome," He muttered.

   "Right you are! Hey, I'm Jung Hoseok and you must be the newbie huh?" A very cheery male who had red orange hair introduced. Oh won't you look at that, his lips form into a heart shape when he smiles. "Yeah I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you Hoseok-ssi," Jungkook introduced back. "Awww! So polite. Just call me hyung," the older said. The younger only smiled politely, "okay hoseok-hyung."

   Hoseok was kind enough to shoo away the young ones who kept gaping at him once he stepped into the area. "Hobi! Who is he? Is he a new friend?" A young girl at the age of six named Hyunri asked. "Yep! He'll be introduced to you guys soon okay? Now we need to go Hyunri," the senior instructor said. The look Hyunri gave Jungkook made him coo internally. Hopefully all those kids are like Hyunri.

   They set foot into the main cabin. Everything was well furnished and had this homey feeling radiating of it. Located at his left was the reception where kids would fill up their names before camp starts and the Head Instructors office. To his right was the longue room and in front of him was the hallway leading to the dining area and when you take a left, you'll find the instructors longue room according to Hoseok.

   "Jinnie! The new instructor is here~" Hoseok announced enthusiastically. "Welcome Jungkook! I'm Kim Seokjin, the head instructor. Basically I run this place with my boyfriend, Namjoon. I heard that you know Yoongi?" Jungkook nodded. "-great! Yoongi will brief you about how we do things since Hoseok has to attend to the children. Camp will officially start after dinner. Feel free to approach any of us okay?" Seokjin really reminded him of a mother.

    He should be meeting Yoongi at Cabin Three where he'll be staying. The cabin was much smaller than the main but was great all the same. "Yah Jungkook," Yoongi greeted as he saw him approaching the place. Jungkook smiled and followed the older inside. "Okay so before I brief you about shit, place your stuff upstairs, first door on the right." After doing what he was told, they sat on one of the couches.

    "First thing is that we'll be handling Group C. They're kids- teenagers actually with the age range of sixteen to nineteen years old. We wake up at six to get ready and wake them up at seven thirty. Breakfast at eight-thirty, lunch at noon and dinner at six-thirty. We usually have snack time in between but you get the basics. Instructors are responsible for the activities and we have to plan that later," was the first half of Yoongi's explanation which Jungkook listened to diligently.

   "Uhm..what else? Oh, you'll be sharing with a teen for the whole session because we lack rooms and another reason is because if there's more than four people in one room, they act like annoying shits later," The blonde added. "You sure that's the only reason?" Jungkook raised his brow. "Fine, the kid could've slept in my room but no way in hell am I letting someone distract my sleep," Jungkook sighed at the confession.

'It doesn't seem like a bad thing though..right?'