ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

What a relief, that we are seven. What a relief, that we are together.❞

🌾🌾🌾

“You know what? Fuck you. I want a divorce.”

“You don't mean that Strawberry. We aren't even married yet.”

“Imma fucking move out and I'm taking Yeontan with me.”

“Hands off the pup. You can't take my son.”

“He's my son too and he loves me more. Isn't that right Tanie? Who's a good boy- ouch!- Did you just throw your shoe at me, Jeon?”

“You were harassing my son, Kim. Now stand back and hand him to me.”

Taehyung huffed, hugging the pup closer to him. “I'm sick and tired of this attitude Tae. You're just...”

“A what? A hassle? A burden to you?” The younger snapped, the visible tears in his eyes threatening to flow.

Three years later, the couple decided to move in together once Taehyung was finished with his education. Jungkook turned into a famous videographer while the younger took the position as President at Kim Corp.

Thankfully, the younger's mother recovered quickly from the accident but immediately handed the position as CEO to her daughter, making her son the President. It was hard at first, having such responsibilities on his shoulders but his lover made sure to help him in anyway he could.

In the span of three years, they managed to strengthen their relationship. They had their own momentsㅡ the good and the bad. One of those bad moments is when they argue, specifically, when Taehyung feels incapable of loving himself.

Time. Taehyung still needed time to fully accept himself and his insecurities. He was almost there. Just a few more steps and he'll finally learn how to love himself. Jungkook was such a dear to be able to put up with that side of him and he was so thankful.

Back to the present, the older sighed while making his way towards his boyfriend and the puppy. “You know that's not what I meant baby. You're never a burden, okay love?” he whispered, snaking his arms around the younger's slim waste.

“I-i know and m'sorry for being s-so childish,” Taehyung sniffed as he leaned into the warm embrace.

Jungkook couldn't help but coo then pinched his baby's soft cheeks. “Such a cutie. This lil' cutie is all mine.”

The younger hummed. “All yours.”

They sat back on the couch, cuddling with Yeontan by their side. “Funny how we fought just because I said water is wet,” laughed Jungkook.

“Because it's not wet! How many times to I have to ugh nevermind. It's funny how you still call me strawberry even if I have ash grey hair now. I mean, look at your hair!” added Taehyung, playing with his own hair.

“You taste like strawberries though.”

Taehyung gasped, a blush forming on his cheeks. “Kookie not in front of the child!” he scolded once he covered the pup's ears.

The mentioned male chuckled, pressing a kiss onto his lover's forehead. “It's the truth though. Now put our child in his pen so we can finally clean up the mess you've made.”