ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

🌾🌾🌾

jιn'ѕ cнιcĸleтѕ 🐤ㅡ

handsome jin: staff meeting ASAP!! if you dont attend then say goodbye to your daily meals tomorrow

yoongay: ugh cant a man sleep peacefully nowadays??

j-hooooope: cmon hyung. think about the kids (°∀°)b

yoongay: I don't give two shits

juanito: we all know dats a lie hyung

yoongay: stfu coconut. go back to sucking off taehyung's face

bogum: ermm...hi hyungs?

juanito: maybe i will hyung. maybe i will.

rm: i think not jungkook. seokjin is literally fuming beside me.

juanito: all right we're going!! right hyungs?

“BUBBA, sorry but I really need to go for a bit. Duty caling and you know how Jin-hyung is when we're late,” said the instructor as he captured Taehyung's swollen lips once again. “It's okay Kookie. Come back soon okay?” Taehyung said although he was pouting and sending the elder grabby hands. “Don't wait up for me hm?”

True to their word, each instructor had arrived at the main cabin, settling down on the living room area as they consumed the tea and biscuits Seokjin has prepared for them. “What was this stupid meeting for again?” Yoongi groaned as he leaned on to Hoseok's shoulder.

“Tired Yoongi is such a pain,” Seokjin sighed. “Camp is coming to an end and I just felt that we needed to do something special for the kids and ourselves,” he continued.

The rest nodded in understanding. This camp session was more eventful than usual and it just screamed special to all of them. “Any ideas?” Namjoon asked, taking a sip of tea. For once, Jungkook was clueless. They've done so many things that he couldn't think of what else to do.

“How about a talent show? We haven't had that kind of event in a while,” answered Bogum who grabbed another yummy biscuit. (what? it was delicious.) As Jungkook only joined camp this year, he had no idea what everyone was talking about.

“Right! We used to hold talent shows before camp ends. Damn, good ol' days,” Hoseok whistled although he received a slap in the shoulder from the half asleep instructor. “Quiet.”

“Oh. Jungkook why won't you and Jimin join? Weren't you guys practicing some dance earlier?” Yoongi suggested lazily. A unsure nod was all Jungkook could send. “I'll ask Jimin if he'd like.”

They all agreed that the talent show would be held on Saturday (the current day was Monday). “Let's get it!”

After waking up his baby boy, Jungkook has proceeded to find his supposedly dance partner. “Jimin-ssi! You've heard about the show right?” was the first things he said when he found the said male.

“Ah yes. Why hyung?”

“Yoongi-hyung told me that it'll be a good idea to dance with you on the show.” Jimin's face lit up at the name. “Yoongi-hyung s-said that?” the boy stuttered. “Sure. Let's start practicing soon hyung!” was the enthusiastic answer that he received as the younger ran off giggling.

  “Wait-...well there goes my chances of asking help for the date,” Jungkook sighed and ruffled his brown locks. He continued walking to where his group was but was stopped once again by the camp's known sunshine. “What do you needd Hobi-hyung?”

  “Have you seen Jimin? I wanted to talk to him,” Hoseok said. “Those three have something going on,” Jungkook tsked but smiled when he saw the boy he wanted to be with ever since this morning.

 “Well hello to you my lovely strawberry.”

▶ᴀ/ɴ
you guys really seemed to like bubba and strawberry 😂

anyway, school starts next week so updates may be a tad bit slower. sorry about that.

and here are some taekook pics because I've never felt so alive.

bye i love you!!!

bye i love you!!!