ᴅᴀʏ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

"Love?" Jungkook accidentally voiced his thoughts out loud. Jimin's urge to facepalm was so strong. "I don't love him that way idiot! I love him as a brother. I won't steal your precious strawberry so chill," he finger quoted once he said Jungkook's petname for his friend.

🌾🌾🌾

IT'S BEEN a whole week since Taehyung and Jimin last talked to each other. It was if they hardly knew the other person to begin with. Taehyung kept following Jungkook like a dog following his master wherever he goes. In the meantime, Jimin always offered to help Yoongi even in the simplest things that he could even replace Jungkook in being Yoongi's co-instructor.

Yoongi and Jungkook had enough with how the two were acting because it seemed so childish. They couldn't let a simple fight break the two's close bond. "You're going to talk to Jimin while I go for Kim okay?" clarified the blonde which received a nod from the younger.

The instructors' decided to let the kids have a free period but they confiscated their gadgets and locked all the possible rooms that horny teenagers could use. Jungkook has resorted to asking Baekhyun as to where Jimin might be. "Ah, during free time he usually goes by near the lake to practice his dance routine," Baekhyun answered.

'Dance?'

"Thank you!" He said and began to jog towards the lake. Soon enough, he spoted the said teen dancing to 'Own It'. His movements were fluid and precise. The emotions in the song was clearly relayed through Jimin's body movements and he was awed.

Jungkook has always had a passion for dancing. He loved how he could tell a simple story just from swaying his hips to rolling his body. (i died writing that like someone stop jeon) Or how he could dance as much as he want when he felt frustrated. Too bad that he couldn't do that anymore. His schedule was too busy for dancing.

The next thing he knew, he was clapping out loud once Jimin finished his performance. "Eek," Jimin squeaked as he turned around to find the source of the disruption. "Jungkook?" He questioned. "It's hyung to you kid," said the instructor as he handed Jimin a clean towel to wipe his sweat.

"I didn't know you could dance," commented Jungkook to which Jimin scoffed. "It's not like you needed to know," The younger snapped. A sigh escaped Jungkook's lips as he sat down beside the latter. "Look, I came here to talk," he started.

He had a hunch that the fight between the two best friends were because of him. He didn't fail to notice the hurt in Jimin's eyes whenever Taehyung would stick to him. "Fine," said Jimin in defeat.

"Do you hate me?"

The younger's eyes widen at the abrupt question. "N-no I don't," he answered. Silence filled the atmosphere and Jimin thought that it would be a good thing to explain to Jungkook why that was his answer.

"I don't hate you hyung. I just hate it when Taehyung ditches me for you and acts as if I don't exist anyymore. Taehyung and I have been best buds ever since we were children. I don't want my bond to break with him. I love him too much for that to happen," Jimin explained.

"Love?" Jungkook accidentally voiced his thoughts out loud. Jimin's urge to facepalm was so strong. "I don't love him that way idiot! I love him as a brother. I won't steal your precious strawberry so chill," he finger quoted once he said Jungkook's petname for his friend.

A blush rose up to the instructor's pale cheeks. "O-okay then," he coughed. "You know Jimin, Taheyung really cares for you. He just gets preoccupied easily. He'll come around and talk to you sooner or later. We all know that you can't resist each other," both laghed at the statement.

"I'm also sorry for making you feel this way," Jungkook apologized.

"No, I'm sorry for acting this way," Jimin said shyly.

It felt nice talking to Jungkook in Jimin's opinion. It seemed that they both had the same interest in things.

"Jimin, mind if you teach me that dance you were dancing earlier?"

"Sure! That is if you could catch up."

  ▶ ᴀ/ɴ 

Hi omg forgot to add this short thing here: THANK YOU FOR 500+ READS UWU I LOVE YOU ALL