ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

To add to his surprise, goddamn, Jungkook can dance.   

  🌾🌾🌾  

 YOONGI had ventured off to the lounge room of their team's cabin, knowing that Taehyung was probably there sketching who knows what on his small sketchpad. He was right. He found Taehyung in quite a position tho. His head was hanging from the edge of the couch, the pencil in between his teeth as he stared at the pad quizzically.

"Doesn't your head hurt? Like sitting in that position?" asked Yoongi, who looked as if he was judging the boy. Well he really was. "Not really. I do feel like all the blood is rushing to my head," Taehyung answered, not moving from his spot.

"Okay time to sit up properly Tae," Yoongi told the unique individual who followed his order. "Do you need anything?Wait why are you holding a sack?" Yoongi didn't really prepare what to say but if all that talking won't work then he's ready to pack the boy in the sack and bring him to Jimin.

"That's not important. What's important is what needs to be settled between you and Jimin." Taehyung scoffed. "T-there's nothing to be settled."

Taehyung kept his lips into a straight line. He didn't want to talk about this right now. He had too many things to think about. "Stop being a brat Tae. Do you really want to lose Jimin? You're his only friend Taehyung," scolded the other.

'He'll probably make other friends...He doesn't need me'

'But that isn't Jimin...'

"Hyung, I have to find Jimin."

-

He had never felt so stupid before. He was blinded by his confusion for what he felt for Jungkook that he pushed Jimin away. He hoped that he wasn't far enough. "Jimin! Minie where are you?" He called as he searched the area.

As he walked farther by the lake side, he heard the faint sound of a familiar song he knew Jimin loved to dance to. He walked a bit faster, following the melody. To his surprise, he didn't only find Jimin doing incredibly well in dancing the piece but he also found a very very sweaty Jungkook who was doing the choreography along with Jimin.

To add to his surprise, goddamn, Jungkook can dance. 

He knows that he should be focusing on how well the elder could move his body to the rhythm instead of watching how Jungkook's muscles keep flexing under his shirt. Thank god that Jungkook decided to wear those white shirts of his even if he despised those due to the lack of fashion sense whatsoever.

'Whoops this book was supposed to be fluffy. Sorry guys' he reminded himself.

Suddenly, the music stopped and he was broken out of his trance. He made eye contact with Jimin who looked very surprised to find him there. "Ehem, Looks like Taehyung is looking for you Jungkook," said Jimin who satrted packing up.

"N-no, actually, I came to talk to you," Taehyung admitted and saw the glint in Jimin's eyes and Jungkook's proud smile. "Well there goes my cue to leave," and with that the two were left alone. 

Silence....

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"I-i...I just wanted to say I'm sorry," He apologized shyly. Jimin raised a brow as if he was expecting more from the red head. Taehyung released a sigh before saying, "I'm really really sorry Chim. I was too occupied with my own thoughts and feelings that I failed to see how much you've been hurting. You're my best friend Jimin. Jungkook could never replace you even if he is a tad better than you-" Jimin smacked him on the head for that.

Taehyung laughed. "I'm sorry okay? Forgive Taetae owki? Don't bwe mawd," he said in a childish tone and gave him his signature puppy eyes. "F-fine you idiot. I'm sorry for acting this way too," sighed Jimin who went up closer to hug his buddy.

"How does me sneaking into your room for a sleepover sound like?"

"Sounds great Tae. Don't forget to steal some chips from the pantry!"