ᴅᴀʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

Right, Jeon Jungkook could be many things but he isn't gay.

🌾🌾🌾

'WE CAN'T do this'

The words ran through Taehyung's head like a mantra. He stared at Jungkook, hurt. Was he regretting the kiss immediately? His eyes scanned for any emotion the older could've given away but his face was blank. He was so hard to read.

"W-why? Was I that bad?" Taehyung whispered. Jungkook shook his head as a no, a frustrated sigh leaving his lips. "No- God no, baby. Y-you're amazing but..I'm not gay."

Right, Jeon Jungkook could be many things but he isn't gay. "I don't want to take advantage of you like that while I try to figure out my sexuality. I-i...I can't do that to you sweetheart." Taehyung felt like melting under his soft yet pointed gaze.

He deemed that he would never forgive himself if he lead the younger on and hurt him in the end, especially since he knew about the male's sexual orientation. "J-jungkook please. It wouldn't have any meaning if we don't give it any right? I want you to..," He eyed the boy in shock who's face was as red as his hair. "I want to keep kissing you," Taehyung finished.

Whatever Jungkook was feeling right now, it was bliss and painful. His heart was beating so loud as he gulped. Taehyung looked so broken, confused and hurt. Jungkook felt the need laced in the red head's voice. It was like Taehyung was also searching for an answer to whatever was going in his mind.

'Stop looking at me like that, strawberry'

Taehyung muffled as cry as he felt Jungkook's lips back on his. Jungkook loved how Taehyung tasted like vanilla and honey, how his strawberry shampoo filled his nose when he pressed harder. He liked Taehyung, a lot, but he was confused.

'I've yearned this type of affection for a long time, and if this, temporarily, is the only way then I'd be contented...' the younger let a tear fall down, smiling sadly into the kiss.

Taehyung loved kissing the latter, but he didn't have the right to fall in love.

Jungkook loved kissing the latter, but was it right to feel things for a guy?

-

Waking up a few hours later, the younger crept out of the room and ran towards Jimin's room in a hurry. The door was unlocked just like he promised. "Mhm Tae? What took you so long?" the pinkette asked silently, thanking god that his roommates slept like a rock.

"Oh no Tae, what's wrong?" Jimin rushed to his side and brought him to bed. He craddled Taehyung in his arms who looked so small. "J-Jimin..nie, I-i..." Taehyung choked on a sob. "Shh," his friend shushed. He let him cry, cry and cry until he had no more tears to shed.

"I'm sc-scared Jimin. Jungk-kook and I..we kissed," Taehyung confessed, watching how Jimin's eyes widen in shock. "I like him Jimin. I like him so fucking much it hurts."

"But didn't you tell me that..you'll get over your feelings soon?" the older timidly asked. Taehyung whimpered and grabbed his hair. "That's the problem! I don't want to get over him."

Jimin realized that much. He caressed his friend's hair, frowning because he hates it when Taehyung was like this. "Taehyung-ah, I think you just might've fell for him," his voice barely above a whisper, hoping the other would here it.

He heard it.

▶ ᴀ/ɴ

OKAY HELLOOOO!! I kinda had a hard time writing ch13 and 14 cuz I really wanted to bring out some emotion from the chapter and idk if i did that right whooops

anyway, some of you might get confused cuz sometimes im even confused myself while writing so yell at me in the comments section if you want me to explain :) bye loves!!