ᴅᴀʏ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

"Now would you mind explaining why I found you and Tae making out in the kitchen?"

🌾🌾🌾

YOONGI pressed his lips into a thin line, his eyes gazing over the younger quizzically. They were in the hallway as he sent others to help prepare for lunch. "Now would you mind explaining why I found you and Tae making out in the kitchen?" he asked.

Funny story, really. Yoongi had only wanted to get some cookies in the fridge due to Jimin's request (actually he was blackmailed but that's another story to tell) and he found Taehyung pinned behind the counter and a coconut looking instructor kissing the living daylights out of him.

"A-ah...you see hyung..we're kinda like dating," Jungkook answered nervously, fully aware of the elder's protectiveness for Taehyung. "Oh. I didn't know you were gay," Yoongi muttered. The raven haired tensed at the word.

"I really don't have a label for my sexuality yet. It's...complicated," he said sheepishly then scratched the back of his head.

"Well you don't need labels to fall in love. You have lots of time to figure that out but you can't stop your heart from feeling what you're feeling. Just enjoy it kiddo," The blonde hummed.

It was as if a big wave had crashed into the younger as his eyes lit up. All that weight he was carrying disappeared just because with a simple word. He had time. He likes (or maybe love at some point) Taehyung.

He had time to show how much he likes Taehyung.

"Hyung, you're a fucking genius!"

A blushing red head looked away every time he caught Yoongi staring at him that he asked Jimin to sit with him and the instructors for lunch. Turns out, all seven of them had this good connection even if they didn't know each other that much. They acted as if they we're friends for so long.

"Hyungs, I have an announcement." He watched the table settle down as Jungkook sent him a wink. A yelp passed his lips once Jungkook intertwined his hands with his and raised it up to show the hyungs. "We're dating," he whispered.

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" Seokjin screeched, standing up while Hoseok did the same. The whole dinning room fell silent, most of the people looking at the eldest in the room with judging eyes. "Go back to eating children," Seokjin smiled eerily making everyone gulp and do
what they were told.

"It's true?" Jimin gawked at the couple. "So like you're boyfriends now?" Namjoon followed. "I..uhm," the red head coughed, looking at Jungkook for help.

"I mean, if Jungkook hasn't  taken you to atleast one date then you can't answer him yet," Seokjin teased, finally composing himself after the initial shock.

Taehyung's confidence came back little by little at how accepting everyone is. "You haven't taken me on a date right Kookie?" he teased, leaning closer to the flustered male.

"Y-yeah, sorry about that strawberry," Jungkook apologized sheepishly.

Lunch went by quickly and before everyone went back to doing their daily activities, Jungkook had managed to gather everyone except the young red head to ask for help. "I want to take Taehyung out for a date," he stated.

The pinkette grinned and wrapped his arm around the instructor's shoulder. "Don't worry loverboy. Leave that bit to us."

'Operation take out strawberry on a date has started!'

"Babe," Namjoon called out from his office. "Yes babe?" Jin answered as he entered. "There's an additional going to camp," he reminded, taking his glasses off.

"Oh yeah. The one who left three years ago right? What was his last name again Joonie?"

"Park," the male answered. The couple looked out by the window, watching everyone have fun. They smiled once they saw Taehyung giggling with Jungkook.

What could go wrong?