ᴅᴀʏ ғɪᴠᴇ

"They named the lake J-hope because Yoongi-hyung
found Hoseok-hyung drowning there."

🌾🌾🌾

"EXCUSE ME?" Jungkook said while looking at the younger in such disbelief. The instructor couldn't believe that he had the audacity to ask him if he could sleep on the floor. Taehyung pouted. "Oh c'mon, it's the least you could do after spilling your drink on me."

Jungkook furrowed his brows. Was he roomed with a bratty kid after all?

"Besides, the younger should be more privileged. You know, to preserve my youth." He sassed and jumped to lie down onto the big and fluffy king sized bed. "Hey! I'm not that old!" Jungkook protested.

"Really? I think you're in your late twenties~!" Another tease coming from the red head. The brunette sighed in distress, something Taehyung noticed. "Look, I'm only twenty-two," Jungkook told.

'What the fuck? I thought he was like nineteen or something!' Taehyung gawked.

"Told you I'm young," Jungkook snickered.

"Yeah whatever hyung." Taehyung blushed. "Hyung?" the other repeated, his lips twitching into a smile. "What? You don't like it? I could call you Oppa instead!" A sly smile graced Taehyung's lips when the elder gasped.

"No! Fuck no you kinky shit," Jungkook panicked as his cheeks turned pink. "Shush. You'll love my kinks," Taehyung flirted.

'Damn Tae. Where's all this confidence coming from?'

The instructor groaned. "I'm sleeping on the floor. Good night horny strawberry."

Taehyung didn't know if he should be delighted that the instructor gave him a nickname or insulted because he called him horny. "I'm kidding hyung. We could share the bed," he said in earnest.

"Nope. Who knows what you'll do to me when we're in the same bed," said the elder while placing the mattress on the floor. Taehyung pulled off one of his bravest moves yet- gripping the other's wrist and pulling him onto the bed.

'TOO MUCH DEVELOPMENT GOING ON!! ABORT YOU CRACKHEAD!!'

"S-seriously Jungkook-hyung, I don't mind sharing the bed or sleep on the floor. I was just joking," he said again, voice softer and gentler. Jungkook watched as he used those cute big puppy eyes on him, making sure to jut out his bottom lip a bit.

'I only met him an hour ago and this is happening' Jungkook thought.

He has no power over him. He is a strong willed twenty-two year old man who would not fall for Taehyung's goddamned cute puppy fucking eyes.

"Have it your way kid! I can't believe I'm being bossed by a brat," The instructor breathed out as he watched the spark in the younger's eyes lit up.

"I call dibs on this side of the bed!" exclaimed Taehyung who took up a good space on the left. The elder hummed and went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Soon later, both males laid awkwardly on the comfy bed, no one saying mentioning a word. "Good night Jungkook-hyung," Taehyung bided and a yawn followed. Jungkook made a noise of agreement and said a small, "Good night strawberry."

'I think this hyung would be fit as my summer crush'

-

"Listen up kiddos. We're gonna have a chill first day and go for a swim at the ol' J-Hope Lake," Yoongi announced after breakfast to the group. The group consisted of about sixteen teenagers with an even number of boys and girls. Looks like the young ones were happy about having to go for a swim in the scorching hot summer weather.

"Oh, and I better not catch you guys making out in the water. Yes, I'm looking at you Baekhyun and Chanyeol." The said couple blushed as Yoongi lead the group towards the lake.

"You little shit forgot to come in to my room to discuss last night," the blonde hissed which Jungkook laughed nervously. "Don't worry hyung. I'll do my job right," he reassured.

That lead to Yoongi leading up front as the black haired instructor was last in line to check if anyone was left behind in any circumstance. (Un)fortunately, the last ones in line were Taehyung and his pink haired friend.

"Oh hyung! I'd like you to meet Jimin. He's my best friend that I've been talking about," Taehyung introduced, that charming box smile gracing his lips once again. "Nice to meet you hyung! Let's enjoy camp together~" Jimin said, full of life.

Soon, Jungkook deemed that the two weren't as harmless as he'd thought they'd be. Well, maybe just a bit mischievous and filled with raging hormones.

"Hey, why was the lake named J-hope?"

" They named the lake J-hope because Yoongi-hyung found Hoseok-hyung drowning there," Jimin giggled.

Jungkook threw his head back as he laughed. He didn't know why he found it very hilarious in the first place. As he calmed down, he was meet with beautiful warm orbs looking at him with such fascination.

"I bet you'll love it here," Taehyung smiled.