ᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ- ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

YOU WANT to what now?” Jin asked, his eyes wide as saucers once he heard Taehyung's request.

“May I leave camp earlier than the rest? As in right now kind of early. Something came up at home and shit I'm so frazzledㅡ”

The elder placed a comforting hand on Taehyung's shoulder after hearing his explanation again. He sighed, looking at the boy with soft eyes as he said, "are you sure you're not doing this to run away from Jungkook?"

The red head was stunned for a moment as he found himself unable to form at least a coherent sentence. “No hyung. My family really needs me right now and I have no time to sulk and cry around,” he answered after.

“Wait, how did you know about...”

“I have my ways child. Anyway, Namjoon could drive you there after breakfast if ever you don't have anyone to pick you up tomorrow,” Jin sighed and acknowledged the warm and thankful smile the younger sent him.

“Thanks hyung. I just have to talk to the others and pack my things,” Taehyung said and started walking out of his office.

“Oh and Taeㅡ”

Taehyung turns around, cocking his head to the side.

“Say good bye to Jungkook too yeah? You can't just leave without a word.”

After a whole lot of ignoring, crying and tiring camp activities, Taehyung finally had a chance to finish packing all of his belongings.

He had already bid goodbye to Jimin earlier today, leading them to another crying session over the lake.

“Wait noㅡ holy shit! Are you three seriously dating?” Taehyung asked, bewildered.

Jimin scratched his head shyly.“Y-yeah. Weird right?”

“No! If anything, it's lovely.” A soft smile graced the boy's features, his cute eyes disappearing as he did so.

How lovely. Park Jimin, his best friend, getting the love he deserves. Taehyung could never be happier.

“You know Chim, I may have to leave earlier than expected,” he
fidgeted. Jimin was frazzled. Asking questions here and there, gasping at the news, hugging Taehyung with all his might.

“Dumbass! We were supposed to have the annual sneaking-into-the-kitchen-and-steal-snacks night for the last day,” Jimin cried, his voice mumbled by the crook of Taehyung's neck.

“I'm sorry.”

“Yah don't worry you big baby. We'll do that once we reach our last year yeah? Go out with a bang!”

“Jimin...this could be my last year.”

Crestfallen, Jimin looks at him as if he grew another head. He waited for an explanation.

“There's a high chance that Mother would want me to start helping out in the company. I'd probably spend my summer over there. I justㅡ look, I'm sorry,” Taehyung gulped, looking away from the pink haired male.

“Fuck, okay. You'll make some time to meet up in Seoul right? We have to steal ice cream before you leave tomorrow and we'll go on a double date with Jungkookㅡ”

Jimin stopped. A small smile was sent his way as he engulfed the other in a hug once again. “I'm sorryㅡ shit it just slipped out and...you'll be alright yeah? Talk to him maybe..”

Taehyung broke. How could he have such a best friend like Jimin? He was so so lucky. Why did they have to live hours away from each other?

“I love you Chim.”

“Love you more Tae.”

That short flashback was broken as a knock was heard. No one ever knocked since...

“Jungkook? Is that you?” He hoped. “Sorry. I'm probably not supposed to talk to you after what happened but it's me,” Bogum appeared, sending a small wave.

“Oh. Hi Bogum-hyung.”

The mentioned male took a seat beside him, looking around the room. “How are you holding up?”

Taehyung shrugged, not really knowing what to say.

“Numb I guess? Really can't think about anything except for going home.”

The instructor hummed and let silence engulf them.

“Should I go after him hyung?”

Bogum took his time. How could Taehyung even trust him with advices like these?

“Yknow kid, if you really love him, you'd go talk to him and figure out what to do with your relationship. Take it from me. I should've gave you an explanation sooner rather waiting three years to do so. I don't want you to have the same regrets. Chin up and go for it okay? No matter what happens, the camp's here for you yeah?” The elder advised.

“Mhm...yeahㅡ I understand hyung. Thank you,” was all Taehyung said as he continued to pack.

I've made up my mind

▶ᴀ/ɴ

Would you believe me if I told you that Summer Camp's two chapters away (plus epilogue) from ending?

Thank you all so so much for the support and 50K?! Really?

I love you all 😍