Q&A

[2399 WORDS WOW]

"WHY are we here again?" Yoongi groaned as he leaned his head against Hoseok for support. "I told you Yoongi. We're here for the interview," Zan sighed as she brought out her laptop and opened the device.

The cast, along with the author, were in a small studio to conduct the so called Q&A. Chairs were all set and a table in front, everything was ready. "Zan, Kookie and I can sit together right?" Taehyung asked, his puppy eyes making her coo. "Uh huh. Now everyone get into your places!" She smiled.

"Taehyungie's first!" Jimin squealed as he pointed to his platonic soulmate. The author ushered her bias (ehe) to sit in front which was a little bit far from the panel, making it hard to hear the answers.

тaeнyυng

@00_EVY_00 ask: I'm gonna give ya a good advice. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT GO TO BOGUM AFTER JUNGKOOK AMD JIMIN's PERFORMANCE!!!!! And after that are you going to tell jk about your past???? Because jk told you about his past so... will you?!

"Well, I really don't want too but I ain't heartless. Thanks for this  advice tho 💘 Hmm, about my past, I'm not so sure. Maybe soon."

@quicksilver159753 asks: DON'T GO TO BOGUM

"Oofㅡ I'll kick him in the nuts if he lays a finger on me don't worry."

@vkooks_lover asks: When r u going to tell jungkook about your past bunbun btw I wuv you ❤️

"UWU I love you more ❤Jungkook has really been considerate and open to me so maybe soon. I just don't want him to leave me like how everyone does.."

@Taereckt asks: After you turn 20, you're not allowed in the camp anymore. So what will you do if you and Jungkook end up in an official relationship?

"Jeez I'm reminded by how old I'm getting. Anyways, tough question. So I really really like Jungkook and he's just an amazing person to be with. I hope finds the guts to finally ask me out 😂. I guess we'll rent some sort of apartment in Seoul or have cute dog cafe dates. I wanna do everything with him!!"

@taekookenthuseist asks: Hey so let jimin be the wedding planner please

"Oh he will. I'd be castrated if he didn't get the job as the planner anyway."

@shaynauluv2 asks: Would you ever tell jungkook what happened between you and bogum???

"Yes I will. But, not now honey :(("

jυngĸooĸ

@00_EVY_00 asks:  Yo jk TAKE TAE TO YO DATE JUST AFTER YOU FINISH PERFORMING. I DON CARE IF YO GONNA BE SWEATY!!! HEED MY WARNING!!!!! and so do you think tae is gonna tell you his past? R u hoping for it? How much do u love tae?! And if tae left you what ll u do?!

"Gotcha. I do hope he'll tell me. Strawberry is kinda a secretive guy and I suppose his past is a sensitive topic, he'll tell me in his own pace. Next is that you have to count all the stars in the sky to measure my love for him. It's infinite ㅡ

Zan and Jimin squealing in the background made him turn around and give them a knowing look. "Sorry," both apologized.

"Okay so I would really just be heartbroken if he decided to leave me. Maybe I'd binge on Avengers and ice cream then cry."

@vkooks_lover asks:  What are you going to do about taehyung when the summer ends and he leaves camp

"It's something we really haven't talked about since we just started dating. He's got a year left so maybe we could decide on what to do. Living with him in the city would be nice and maybe we could adopt a dog or something."