ᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

I don't knownif it's the right time but I think I love you”

🌾🌾🌾

HE WAS confused, maybe just ignorant. Jungkook saw the look on his strawberry's face when he had introduce him to the new addition to the group. (actually thank god for that ; help was really needed). He saw how Jimin tried to drag him away with such urgency. Something happened, way back probably, and no one would fill him in about that. He would be kept in the dark for who knows how long. As I said, he was ignorant and brushed the topic aside.

Jungkook had briefed Bogum about how the system goes around here even if he had a hunch that the younger knows almost half of it. “Say Bogum-ssi, how come you know most of the members here, especially Taehyung?” he inquired.

Bogum tensed and released a nervous laugh. “I used to be a part of camp a few years ago. Well, they wouldn't accept me now since I turned twenty recently. T-tae and I were close but...yeah things happened,” the younger trailed off as Jungkook hummed in response.

“Then you guys could always catch up.” 'who am I kidding? don't go near my baby'

“Remember that you'll be helping Hoseok-hyung with group B okay? Have fun,” he smiled then turned his heel around. Time to go back to his group.

As Jungkook arrived at the designated area for the camp activitiy, his two favourite campers were nowhere to be found. “Ah Yoongi-hyung, where's Tae and Jimin?” he asked once he spotted his co-instructor. “I think they went that way. Call their asses over so we can start,” said Yoongi with a sigh.

“ㅡhe wouldn't understand!”
“How would you know?”
“Just because. They always leave me whenever I open up to them. It's as if I destroy every relationship whenever I pass by!”

Those were the only phrases he heard before deciding that it was time to intervene. “Strawberry? Jimin? Yoongs needs everyone back at the site,” he coughed, ignoring his partner's eyes.

“Yeah...we'll get going.”

The ravenette watched from behind as both walked towards their group mates. More specifically, his cute baby boy. He didn't mean to eavesdrop and assume but a gut feeling told him that he had something to do with their discussion.

'I don't blame him for not trusting me right away but I really want him to know that I'm willing to listen'

Jungkook sighed gravely at the thought. “We need trust,” he whispered to himself.

Looks like he has something to say later.

Taehyung had just finished his bath and being the forgetful boy he is, he forgot his clothes. Wrapping the soft towel around his waist, he ran quickly through the closet to pick out a pair of sweats and a shirt.

“Baby I brought hot chocㅡ”

“Fuck! Jungkook get out!” The red head squealed as he tried quickly wore on his pants. “Jungkook!” “Ah right. Sorry!”

The instructor knocked a couple of times then went back in to see that Taehyung was fully dressed and that he was wrapped like a burrito in the covers. “Strawberry, I brought hot chocolate,” he said again.

It was cozy, being like this, wrapped around each other's  arms as they drank the hot drink.

“I know you're thinking that I'll be asking you about Bogum but I don't really careㅡ well not yet. Anyways, it seems unfair if you get to tell your story while I won't say mine so just listen to me okay?” Jungkook hummed. He felt Taehyung shift in his embrace, snuggling further as he kissed his cheek.

“Let's see...I was a young boy who had a sick mother and father, worked to keep the three of us afloat while maintaining my scholarship in school but then I was left alone...t-they died. Mom first then Dad after a year.” He didn't look Taehyung in the eye. “Well things kinda went downhill from that like me almost losing my scholarship and the apartment but I managed to survive. You know, things haven't been the best lately but you managed to make things better,” he closed his eyes as he sighed.

The hot chocolate had already gone cold. The red head eyed his lover, a loving look was being sent to his way.

“I'm s-sorry Kookie,” he mumbled. “It's okay. I just wanted to let you know that I trust you and I really really like you. Remember that I'm always here for you okay bubba?”

Taehyung felt those pent up emotions surged through him as he pulled the other for a searing kiss. Jungkook's lips were amazing, addicting like a drug. He felt the adrenalin  pulse through his veins. Every fiber of his being screaming Jungkook, wanting him.

“I don't know if it's the right time but I think I love you,” Taehyung said in between kisses.

Jungkook kept on kissing him.

▶ ᴀ/ɴ
813 WORDS AYEEE!!

So I have a lot of things to say in this note so please bear with me.

1) BANGTAN'S HAIR COLORS

OH MY FUCKING GOD IM STILL DECEASED LIKE HOLY SHET JUST LOOK AT THEM

JUNGKOOK WTF WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS? HE HAS RED HAIR. RED AS IN THE STRAWBERRY COLOR

yall wait and see I'll make a book with Jungkook in red hair.

tangina taehyung bat mo ko ginagago HE LOOKS SO HOT JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL

2) READERS

Ehem so enough about me fangirling. I've recently noticed that I'm beginning to be flooded by notifs here on wattpad which I never expected like???

You all really mean a lot to me so whenever I see your comments about this book and your support, I really feel happy. I'm not a great writer (like boi no not really) and seeing how much appreciation I receive is so ಥ_ಥ💘

5K reads and more stuff has happened.

A HUGE THANK YOU TO YOU GUYS!! I really want to give you  a shout out but there's a lot of you jdbsjdjs

I love you!!