ᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

"You just had to drop your stinking beer on me just when I decided to wear my Gucci cotton shirt!" Taehyung groaned as he realized how drenched he was.

🌾🌾🌾

BY THE TIME Taehyung came back to the Cabin with Jimin, it was already quarter past five in the afternoon. There'd only be little time for him to shower so they decided to sit on the couch to rest instead. "Remind me to never run laps with you again," Taehyung said, trying to even his heavy breathing.

"And let you gain too much weight? As much as I love you, I can't let my platonic soul mate turn unhealthy because of too much sugar and lack of exercise," said Jimin as he threw a water bottle at his direction. "Thanks for the concern Chim."

No one spoke a word for quite some time. Taehyung was busy trying to stay alive and not pass out (yes-that exaggerating) while Jimin kept looking to the set of stairs leading to the Instructors' rooms. "Can't believe you get to sleep upstairs," the pinkette nudged.

"Why? You jealous?"

"I mean- who wouldn't want to be in the same room as Min Yoongi?" Taehyung faced his petit friend, mouth morphing into a knowing smirk. "Yoongi-hyung huh?" he teased.

"I..I-uhm.." the other stuttered. "I'm not going to share a room with your man, dumbass!" The red head laughed at the other's bewildered expression.

Jimin's face flushed and was darker than the color of his hair. "My man..? Wait- Taehyung!" The older shrieked and chased the laughing boy to the main cabin.

The night was very lively at the campsite. The children were bustling back to their seats once Yoongi announced that food would be served shortly. Taehyung managed to squeeze himself through the youngsters towards his table with Jimin, Baekhyun and Jeonghan.

"Taehyung-ah! I heard that you'd be rooming with an instructor," inquired Baekhyun whos hair seemed to be dyed silver now. "Yeah but I haven't even seen him around here!" He sighed.

Jeonghan smiled apologetically and turned his attention to the Instructors' table. "Hey, isn't that him?" the older pointed towards a toned looking brunette whos back was facing towards them.

"He looks great."

"Jimin, you can't even see his face," Taehyung said and took a spoonful of Jin's mashpotato. He loved how everyone in the camp made him feel at home. From Jin's cooking to Yoongi's nagging, it felt nice to belong somewhere.

Things at home weren't always the best.

"You okay buddy?" Jimin asked once he looked at his friend's sullen expression. He gave him a small smile and said that he was going to refill his drink in the pantry.

The red head has successfully refilled his water and was about to go back to the dinning hall when he bumped into a firm chest.

If you excluded the fact that he's drenching wet (not only because of his water but what he suppose is beer) while being held by strong muscular arms, the scene would've been perfect.

The unknown lad had a small scar on his left cheek. His eyes had a warm chocolate shade and Taehyung didn't fail to notice his bunny teeth.

"FuckㅡI mean, sorry about that," the male gushed trying to find something that could help dry the soaked boy.

"You just had to drop your stinking beer on me just when I decided to wear my Gucci cotton shirt!" Taehyung groaned as he realized how drenched he was.

"G-gucci? Nevermind, what's your cabin room number?"

"Room #15. Instructor's Room #2."

"Waitㅡyou're my roommate?"

"You're the instructor?"

' I'm fucked. I have a hot roommate holy crapㅡ' The thing about Taehyung is that he crushes on people too easily.