January 1st/2nd

TW: Graphic description of rape, dubious consent and drug use. You have been warned!

Sitting on his chair, Dylan considered escaping through the skylight himself. He had no idea where Dervla was being kept and couldn't bear the thought of anything happening to her. His thoughts turned to Zack and he frowned thinking about why he'd even let someone he'd just met into his life. He knew his drinking was partly to blame for that. He'd also found it easy to talk to Zack. Who from the outside seemed the opposite of himself, but he knew they'd both had issues with their fathers.

Dylan looked up as Danny entered the room. He went over to the bed and motioned Dylan over to him. Dylan just stared at him. "If you make me come over there, you won't like the consequences". Dylan slowly got up. He was in agony but he didn't want Danny to know and put on a brave face. He shuffled over to the bed as Danny took his trousers off and lay down. "I want you to ride me". Dylan closed his eyes. "Open your eyes. I want you to maintain eye contact with me"

Dylan felt tears prick at his eyes. This would be worse than before. Having to look at the man.

"Well get on with it"

Dylan climbed onto the bed. Danny handed him some lube this time. "I want that pretty mouth of yours on my cock first". Dylan screamed internally. You can do this he told himself. Remembering to maintain eye contact he licked at Danny's cock and then took him into his mouth. "Good boy". Dylan bobbed his head up and down a few times until he was told to stop. "It's your choice whether you want to use the lube or not but you best hurry up and decide"

Dylan picked up the lube and emptied some on his fingers. He knew preparing himself now was a bit late, he was already damaged, but he figured this would help with the pain. He scissored himself open, not as much as he'd have liked and straddled Danny. Danny smirked at him. Dylan frowned. "You look almost sexy when you do that. Of course, you're not really my type"

"Prefer them younger do we?"

"Wow, what spark we have?"

It was Dylan's turn to smirk.

"The master of witty comments. I'd love to see what your bedside manner is like"

"I've been told it's fabulous"

Danny laughed. "I want to keep you". Dylan raised an eyebrow. "Relax man. I'm not into that kinda stuff. Although, just seeing you wearing a collar would be interesting". Dylan didn't have an answer to that. Danny lined him up ready and Dylan slowly sunk down on his cock. It still stung, but not as much as before. He started moving himself up and down. "Touch yourself". Danny grabbed hold of his hips to keep him in place.

Dylan took himself in hand. He felt humiliation as he came. Danny's gleeful expression haunting him as he came inside him. Dylan climbed off and fell to the side between Danny and the wall. He was exhausted. "I can give you something if you want? Would help with the pain?"

Dylan was inclined to ask what exactly but he just didn't care anymore. He nodded. Danny smiled, leaning over and kissing him. Danny went over to the dresser and picked up a syringe. Dylan felt the pin prick in his neck and the world slowly ebbed away.

*****

Dylan was floating. He had no idea what was going on. He looked up and saw Jonny riding him. When he looked up again his legs were over Danny's shoulders and he was being well and truly fucked. "Back with us?". Danny laughed. "You feel so good Doctor Keogh. I think Zack should have a go at his Doctor" Dylan could see Zack sat in the chair and smiled at him. Zack shook his head. Dylan smiled even more. "Your Doctor wants you Zachary. Tell him how you want to be filled with his cock"

"I'll be a good boy if you fill me with your cock Zack"

"It's not you speaking Dylan. They've got you drugged up"

"He asked for the drugs, didn't you Doctor Keogh?"

"Yes I did". Dylan moaned as he came, Danny grunting out the last of his orgasm. He lay on top of Dylan and kissed him, Dylan kissing back.

"It's not right"

"You're just jealous Zack"

*****

Dylan woke in a sweat. So this is what withdrawal felt like. Not that much different from drinking he mused. He could barely move as he made his way over to the dresser for another syringe. He injected himself in the leg and stumbled to the floor.

*****

"I told you not to leave the syringes in there Jonny"

"Sorry man, I didn't think he'd use one"

"You're both lucky he didn't hit his head when he fell". Zack had come out of the bedroom. "He's asleep"

"Good. Means he'll be well rested then"

"You've had your fun Danny. Let's just leave him. I'll move back in with you"

"Protecting your Doctor are we? I'm not quite done with him yet. And he's really good fun all drugged up. Besides, we're going nowhere until you fuck him Zachary"

*****

Zack sat outside the boat where Dervla was tied up. "I'm so sorry girl. Dylan was so kind to me and I've got you both into my mess". Dervla nuzzled Zack. "I should have just thrown myself into the canal when I had the chance. When I had that moment where I knew I could actually go through with it. I can't even do that now because you and Dylan are involved". Zack looked Dervla in the eyes. "We both need to stay strong for him". Dervla licked his face in agreement.