March 11th

A day off work and a trip to the local heritage museum with Rihanna and Sam. Rihanna picked up the small metallic ring. "Ring Dy'an. Sam?"

Dylan smiled. Here in the museums gift shop he had found a ring for Sam. Albeit, a toy one. Rihanna placed it on his pinky. "Wow, it changes colour Rihanna"

Rihanna squealed in delight. Dylan picked up two rings. He paid for them and headed out of the shop towards Sam. He got down on one knee, Sam smiling down at him. "I know I've already asked you, but I now have a ring for you," he couldn't help giggle. "I love you Sam more than anything in this world. I know things didn't work out last time. I know we are both different people to who we were back then. I want you in my life again. I want to love you and by loved by you. I want you to marry me again..."

Sam knelt down and kissed him, giggling when she saw the ring. "It's perfect. And of course I'll marry you." They kissed, the audience that had gathered around them applauding them. Sam smiled at Rihanna. "We already have our bridesmaid here. Whilst you're away, we'll have plenty of time to plan the wedding, won't we Rihanna?" Rihanna nodded enthusiastically at them.

Dylan shook his head and smiled, knowing full well to let Sam go with what she wanted. All he wanted was to be hers and she be his again. And maybe, just maybe, start a family of their own.