January 31st Pt1

TW: Graphic description of rape and dubious consent. You have been warned!

Zoe was sat in the office catching up on paperwork. A tedious part of the job, but essential. She looked up and could see Dylan talking to Max at the admin area. Dylan smiled at something that Max had said and looked over at the office. His face changed to neutral when he realised Zoe was watching. Dylan had been getting on with life as best he could. It hadn't helped that the police were now involved. He still refused to talk to anyone about what really happened. He only kept up with his sessions with Ben Harding because he wasn't allowed back to work otherwise.

Alicia knocked on the door. Zoe motioned for her to come in. "I have a patient that refuses to be seen by a female Doctor. He's injured himself playing football"

Zoe looked at the file. The only male Doctor on duty was Dylan and Zoe didn't think a suspected injury to the testicles was a good idea for him. "Ask Dylan and David to pop in"

*****

"I'm pretty sure I can manage a simple scrotum check. I don't need wrapping up". Dylan walked out of the office.

"Dylan."

David followed Dylan to cubicle 5.

Dylan pulled back the curtain and had frozen by the time David closed it over behind him. Dylan was staring into the face of someone he had hoped he'd never see again.

David passed Dylan a pair of gloves. He didn't notice that Dylan's hands were shaking but he couldn't miss how Dylan's voice was unusually quiet as he spoke to the patient.

"Mr Edgar"

"Call me Danny. Mr Edgar sounds just so formal, especially as you're examining my balls"

"Danny. When did you last have a check up?"

"About 4 weeks ago?". Danny smirked at Dylan as he stood with his mouth open realising what he meant by that. "Could you guys do me a favour and phone my brother for me? I was supposed to be picking him up but obviously I'm stuck here"

"I'll do it now". David looked at Dylan for approval.

Dylan didn't want to be left alone with Danny but there was nothing left to do other than book him in for a test. Even though he didn't need one. He nodded, body clenching in fear as he watched David leave the cubicle.

"Finally alone with my Doctor. Did you miss me?"

Dylan wanted to run away and hide. He didn't want to draw attention to himself though. "No"

"You're lying" Danny pulled on Dylan's stethoscope and kissed him. Dylan didn't bother responding. "I see you got my present I sent you". Danny wanted to see what was under the shirt, but not here. "I want that mouth of yours on me"

"No"

"Think of poor Zachary trapped in the boot of my car"

"David might come back"

"Then you'll need to be quick then"

With a pained look, Dylan took Danny into his mouth. "I've missed this. All I could think off when I was in Ibiza was you Doctor Keogh. No other man compared to you".

Dylan was torn between wanting David to come back and put a stop to this and not wanting to embarrass himself for giving in and letting Danny continue to have this hold over him.

*****

David left a message for Danny's brother. Zoe caught up with him and asked how Dylan was getting on. She was a concerned when David told her he'd left Dylan with the patient.