January 2nd/3rd

TW: Graphic description of rape, dubious consent and drug use. You have been warned!

Dylan never saw Zack again after that. Zack had refused to look at him as he was removed from the room. Danny had come back some time later, syringes in his hand. "Left or right?"

"Can't I just have both and you get this over with? I'm getting rather bored now"

Danny smiled. "Maybe another time".

Dylan felt a prick to his neck and he almost immediately came alive.

"I'm not sure how I prefer to fuck you, from behind I can nip at your ear and neck better. If I have you ride me, I can see your face, look you in the eye and own you". Danny smirked when he noticed Dylan's cock twitch in interest. "Such the slut".

"Bend me over the chair, fuck me against the wall, on the dresser, I don't care as long as I'm filled with your cock"

Danny didn't think he could get any harder but hearing Dylan saying those words, wanting him after everything he'd done to him. It was the drugs talking of course. Dylan would probably kill him if he had the chance and he'd know a very painful way to do it being a Doctor.

"Come here" Dylan moved towards him expectantly. Danny kissed him gently, wanting to saviour this moment. Dylan moaned into his mouth. The Doctor was an exceptional kisser. He envied anyone that had been kissed by those lips. Danny gasped as those lips were now on his cock. "Fucking hell Dylan" he cried, as Dylan took him into his mouth.

Dylan hummed contentedly as Danny fucked his mouth. Dylan realised that Danny was wearing the cock ring. Danny pulled Dylan back up and whispered "That's so I can fuck you for longer". Dylan grinned. "Over to the wall". Dylan watched as Danny emptied some lube over his cock. "I know you're already so loose for me but what the hell".

Danny lifted Dylan up onto his cock, Dylan wrapping his legs around Danny's waist instinctively. "You feel so good". They kissed again, harder than before, both nipping at each other's lips. Danny pushing himself in and out of Dylan. He moved them over to the dresser, sitting Dylan down on it, fucking him harder, pumping Dylan's cock. Dylan came. Danny wasn't even close yet. He pulled out and Dylan whimpered at the loss. Danny picked him up and bent him over his chair. "All three of your wishes granted Doctor Keogh", he whispered. He pushed his way back into Dylan hitting his prostrate at this angle. Dylan cried out with each thrust, Danny moaning in his ear, nipping as he started to come. He pulled out, spun Dylan around in the chair to face him and came in Dylan's sweet mouth, those lips not letting any of his seed escape.

Danny kissed those lips once more as he helped Dylan into his trousers. Not once had they bothered taking Dylan's shirt off. Danny almost regretted he hadn't but that could wait for another time. They had to go now because they had a plane to catch. Danny injected drugs into Dylan one last time.

On the way out of the boat, Danny was sure to leave the dog some food and water. He wasn't that callous.

*****

Dylan slipped in and out of consciousness.

He saw Danny's face taunting him. Zack crying. Brian calling him a freak. His cousins Robert and Philip who had raped him when he was 14. He'd been that embarrassed at the time, because he had no idea what he was supposed to be doing, that he hadn't thought about it being rape until now.

He could hear Dervla pining for him. He tried shouting but his throat was so dry. With his last remaining strength, he got up and grabbed a half empty bottle of Whiskey. Sitting back down, he took a long swig from the bottle. It was far from refreshing but he didn't care. The universe could go to hell right now as far as he was concerned.