Chapter 17 Pt. 2

Bridgette, also known as Bridge, retreated from her current stance to a normal standing position, stray droplets of water sliding down her arms as she eyed the robots in her peripheral vision.

One machine, in particular, had caught her eye.

This robot was bigger than the others and more fortified with its black-colored metal, kind of like the metal of the bigger dog in a popular RPG game. Its four arms held all the "wielding" abilities of the other training robots, but more enhanced. In addition to that, it has a red, Cyclops-like eye and tank tracks. And in other words, it looked like it was impossible to take down.

For others, of course.

Bridge took the challenge and dashed forward, getting ready to conjure up the crystal liquid if needed. Sure enough, the robot followed and lifted up its triangular shank drill before plunging it towards the Elementor.

She foresaw this and dodged, pulling back her right arm to let her charge up and collect more water before thrusting forward, a powerful blast emitting from her palm and to the robot. The attack made the robot stumble back a bit and left a dent in its chest. This really is a powerful one. So, she tried going all-out at the robot, landing critical blast after blast, only getting dents and a large crack in the chest as the result. And for the worst part, two more of those greater bots appeared behind the beat up one.

With Bridge draining her energy on one robot that is five times her size, how much luck does she have to destroy two more?

The answer? Quite a lot, actually.

As one of the greater bots fired a flaming sphere at her, she braced herself for the worst that didn't come. Instead, she found herself in a protective dome of thick-layered wind. You heard that right, wind.

She heard a sound of metal being bashed by something—or someone before the dome had dissipated around her. In front of her is a grey-blue-eyed girl with a friendly smile.

"Hiya! I'm Ora and I, as you can see, am an Air Elementor!" she greeted, pointing her thumb at the dust devils that obscured the visions of the greater bots

Bridge sighed in relief before giving a smile, "I'm Bridgette, but you can call me Bridge. I'm a Water Elementor."

For a split second there, Ora's eyes widened and lit up with either fascination or happiness. She grew excited on the inside as she thought of numerous attacks that she can do with this person right here, and she knew who were going to be the target dummies.

She looked around and at the sky, her smile turning into a giddy one as she saw the one they can use before turning to Bridge, "We can control a storm cloud."

Did she hear that right?

She had multiple questions of the 5Ws, but the one that she muttered out was, "How?"

Ora turned to her side and pointed at the group of blackish clouds near them, explaining to the girl what they needed to do in order to pull it off.

"It might be a stretch and I haven't done this in a while," Ora said, doubting a bit if the plan will work

"But it's not impossible." Bridge added, earning a grin from the Air Elementor

Since clouds are just water in the air, and that storm clouds are definitely filled with water, Bridge gained control of it very easily. And from the moment she had Elementally touched the storm cloud, it had sent a jolt of energy through her, which means that it might have sparks that create the one and only lightning.