Chapter 20

Jack's P.O.V

I did the same dismissal routine like always. Y'know, put needed books and assignments into my bag, then all the useless-at-the-moment stuff into the lockers, and then leave! Gosh, it feels like I'm in high school with all the typical activities, then again, it's just a few weeks after the first day, no added responsibilities and overload of assignments and projects...yet.

But instead of going the usual route to the dorm rooms, I eagerly went to the open area to meet the others, some being the punctual person they are and are already there.

"Hey Jack!" Ethan greeted, "Are you excited for Thomas's reveal of his Sanders side's names?"

"Ye—wait, Sander sides?" I question

"Yep, he told us to call them that in College Algebra," PJ responded, "He didn't tell their names, though. He told us that they'll reveal it themselves."

"Reveal it themselves? What does that mean?"

"I may have a few theories on that," Matpat chimed in, "But first, I would like to ask you some questions first."

"Sure, fire away!"

"Alright," Matpat mumbled, taking out his notepad, "From what Ethan told me earlier, during their encounter with a bully named Zigo, Thomas had apparently stood up to him and began firing back logical and big-worded insults. Did you see Thomas have or do out-of-the-ordinary things during the scene?"

"Well..." I trailed off, trying to recall the happenings, "Aha! I remembered that his posture was a lot more formal and his eyes flashed navy blue for a split second before turning back into his normal eye color. I may know what it has to do with the Sanders sides, but I'm not too sure about it."

"Hmm, noted. Do you remember any similar actions that he has done recently?"

"Yes, actually," I answered, "When we were in the open area, I called out to him as a robot was aiming a flamethrower at him, and when he turned to face me, I saw red eyes."

The trio gasped, but I paid no mind to it and continued, "Of course, I freaked out a bit, but the more I looked into it, the feeling turned into something more...comforting, like he was some sort of guardian with a regal posture and pose. And then, when he finished off the robot with a tornado, he faced me with pupils as blue as mine that made me feel warm and fuzzy all over before thanking me, and then fighting his previous robot enemy."

"So his eye color may pertain to the Sanders side in control. Interesting!" Matpat beamed, "And the-"

"What is up everybody!"

We all turn around to see Thomas and the rest walking towards us like a herd. He had his bright sunshine-like smile like always, yet it showed slight fear and anxiousness for what was going to happen next. So, I gave a reassuring smile that seemed to ease his nerves a bit.

Once we were all in the center of the open area, Thomas took a deep breath and started to explain why we were here in the first place.

"So! I'm sorry I left you all in a cliffhanger, but this is what I hoped of doing instead," he said, "I'll just let them introduce themselves to you guys!"

He paused and stared into space for a moment.

"Hehe, isn't that what you do when you're talking to me telepathically?" Anti snickered

"Yeah right." I huffed

"But to do that, my fanciful side had suggested some sort of way to make the introductions more, uh, interesting," he explained, "But first, I may need Mark's help on this one."

To this, the said Alementor was surprised at first, but when he was pulled off to the side by Thomas and was told the plan, he smiled and quickly agreed to it.

"Did you hear anything from that?"

"All I heard was "We're going to put on a show"."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heya cubs!

After two weeks of not updating, you get this sorry excuse for a chapter...

I'M SORRY!!!

I know it's a filler one, but please bear with me. A lot has happened in the past week because it was our Foundation/Sports Fest week for us, meaning after-school practice for our cheer dance competition! ;-;

Anyway, enough whining from this wolf. Question time!

It's the month of love! So, why not express your gratitude/adoration to the people you like/love/has helped you, in the comments! Go wild!

That's all and I'll see ya in the next chapter!