Final(?) Author's Note

Hey cubs!

Well, all good stories have endings, don't they?

Now, I get that I kind of ended with a cliffhanger but I unfortunately cannot write a third book immediately/at the moment. I am currently struggling with school and life in general and I also don't have a plot ready (I didn't even think of making a third book to add to this series...oops)

But anyway, I want to thank every one of you who stuck with me from the very beginning and read this entire book filled with shenanigans, sadness and a whole lot of inconsistency! Thank you for putting up with me!

Hmm, how about one last question to end this book?

I know I used a lot of time skips and have a lot of background stories in this book. So, I made up my mind to add (a) bonus chapter/s! So, what would you like for me (to try) to write? (just comment on your desired choice)

>Dark and Anti's backstory

>Jack and the crew's summer camp (happens before this story began)

>Jack's journey through Hell (happens after Jack sacrificed himself)

>Others (please specify)

Just, thank you so, so, SO much for reading and voting and commenting, it really means so much to me when I see so many people enjoying what I put out.

Well, that's all and I'll see ya when I see ya!