Chapter 21

The two Alementors made us sit down on the grass as they prepared themselves for what may happen next. We watch in anticipation as they positioned on the opposite side of each other, Thomas on the left and Mark on the right.

"Alright-y! Sit back, relax and get ready for this spectacle!"

The two nodded at each other before Mark had moved first, urging the purple-haired person to go into a defensive stance. Mark placed his right foot forward, raising his arms slowly. 

The maneuver lifted up chunks of rock around the male, letting them hover above the ground for a moment before Mark suddenly clapped his hands together. The rocks complied and hurled towards Thomas.

The grape-head just calmly crouched down in a horseback-riding stance, arms raised at waist level, before springing back up while raising his arms to his shoulders. The earth stirred and followed his command, raising up and creating walls of rock that surrounded him in just mere seconds, countering the earth attack!

Mark waited silently as the walls went down, revealing a navy blue-eyed Alementor with a straightened posture and arms crossed, a knowing smile plastered on his face as he turned towards us.

"Greetings and salutations, close peers of Thomas. I am Logic, also known as Logan," he stated, "I am also Thomas's earth-wielding side. What I exhibited now is my proof."

"I like this guys way of speaking," MatPat commented, "It's just so professional."

"Indeed it is, Matthew Patrick," Logan replied, "Through, I am learning modern slang words like..."

He looked towards the horizon before clicking his tongue, "You good, fahm?"

 Almost all of us inwardly cringed, but MatPat just nodded in understanding, "Just like when I first used slang words."

"Calculating the statistics and comparing our likes and dislikes based on observation, I deduce that we can be very close acquaintances," Logan affirmed, "But as of the moment, I must go. Farewell, for now."

He then turned to Mark and gave a nod, to which he returned it in acknowledgment before raising his arms to the sky, before bringing it down and pound his fists on the ground, causing the ground to momentarily shake. The earth from below Thomas then rose up, carrying the Alementor with him.

But before we could even guess what would they do next, the pillar dropped down as fast as it came, sending Thomas plummeting down.

"Jack!" Anti screamed in panic

But before anyone could run forward and create something that could break his fall, he laughed out loud and pulled his hands back, before thrusting them forward, creating an aeroball that immediately expanded to accommodate him. He sat on it, cross-legged, before floating back down and greeted us, light blue pupils glowing happily.

"What's going on kiddos?" he greeted enthusiastically, "Your favorite flying father figure here! I'm Patton! Can you guess what facet of Thomas' personality am I?"

Without hesitation, Cry replied, "His emotions and good morals, is it?"

Patton snapped his fingers and shouted with glee, "That's right You deserve a Patt-on the back for that one!"

Most groaned at the pun but a few others, including me, gave giggles and chuckles, making the air-wielder clap his hands in delight. Soon, he stopped for a moment and groaned in protest, but soon replaced it with a smile.

"Well, that's all I have for today, be seeing you around!"

Giving Mark a thumb up, he watched intently as he swiftly ran to the center of the open area, sparks coming out of his pant legs as he charged them up for an upcoming move. But it makes me wonder why it wasn't turning to a crisp.