two ↛ interviews.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ two ▄▀▄▀▄▀

yoongi put his head in his hands.

jin had sent in several people to interview for the job of his assistant, but none of them quite suited his preference.

half the people interested were only interested in a hookup.

and the only other people that walked in his door were douches that thought they were better than him despite their placement, and new hires that had no idea what they were doing.

all three underestimated what it was like to be his assistant, and all three pissed him off.

he sighed when he heard his door open again, getting the hint that it was another person looking to be his assistant.

he clicked his pen and turned to the next page, reading the name park jimin.

he was twenty two and a fairly new hire.

he almost groaned aloud. he was probably going to be in the clueless trainee category. he didn't want somebody who he had to teach.

it was kind of asshole-y, but he would rather let the new hires go to somebody who had time. yoongi was simply just too busy to be teaching someone to do their job. he had his own to do.

he expected nothing like what he saw.

jimin wore makeup, but instead of speaking as odd it only made his beautiful features even softer and indescribable.

yoongi gulped, laughing nervously.

the boy sat in front of him, smiling brightly and god damnit that killed yoongi.

the crooked tooth would have screamed unsightly to him, but it hit yoongi in the head so hard he got a migraine, because shit this boy was cute.

his eyes suddenly widened. it wasn't cute. this guy was just different.

guy, yoongi. guy. this is a guy. you like girls.

he stacked up his papers, mostly to hide his stunned composure, and then looked jimin in the eye.

"so, park jimin it is?" he cleared his throat.

"yeah," jimin modded with a breathless laugh, and then his eyes widened.

"shit- i mean, yes sir," and then he seemed to crumble as he leaned his elbows against yoongis desk and put his head in his hands.

"it's okay, mr park. interviews are quite nerve racking," yoongi laughed, and jimin smiled lightly as he sat up properly.

yoongi looked jimin in the eye, and noticed the dark brown perfected shadow around his eyes, encasing them in something perfect.

jimin was fucking perfect.

yoongi cleared his throat and tried not to focus on jimin.

you like girls, yoongi.

"right, mr park, tell me about yourself."

this one only had a little bit of reconstruction. anyway now i have 6 cats