forty two ⇄ vmin?

▀▄▀▄▀▄ forty two ▄▀▄▀▄▀

jimin couldn't wait any longer. the longer he waited, the more it hurt.

"yoongi?" jimin called out. yoongi was making dinner.

"yeah baby?" yoongi answered.

"when you're done can you c'mere?" jimin asked. "sure."

soon after, yoongi brought their plates to the table and set them down. he sat next to jimin.

"what do you need?" jimin watched as yoongi began to eat his dinner.

how was he supposed to explain this?

"i.. i was remembering something from last night," yoongi remembered he had been with taehyung and came back a little drunk, "and i feel i should tell you."

"well, go ahead," yoongi urged, his mouth full.

"taehyung and i kissed," jimin said shortly.

yoongi set his fork down.

"what?"

"we kissed. but that's all i can remember besides that it didn't feel.. right?"

yoongi moved away from jimin.

"you're fucking joking," yoongi said dryly. he let out a not very humorous chuckle.

jimin gulped.

"what the fuck, jimin," it wasn't really a question, just an exclamation of disappointment.

"i-i'm sorry," he said.

something about their kiss seemed off to jimin. it wasn't blurry, but he could tell he didn't want it. he remembered how he felt, and he didn't feel good about it.

but yoongi wouldn't believe him if he told him, especially if he had been drunk then.

"you bet your fucking ass you are, jimin," yoongi stood up, "i cant believe you."

then he just got sad.

"how long did we even last, jimin? a month and a half?" he sat back down on the opposite side of the couch.

"yoongi.." jimin didn't know how to fix this.

"what?" yoongi asked.

"i don't know how to explain this but when i remember that kiss, it didn't feel right-"

"just save it, please," yoongi stood up.

jimin glanced down at their mostly untouched plates.

yoongi was beginning to walk to his room.

he stopped by the doorframe.

"jimin?"

jimin was the tiniest bit hopeful.

"did you think about me when you kissed him?"

jimin blinked. "what?"

yoongi sounded angrier the second time he saw it. "did you think about me when you kissed him?"

i'm hurting yoongi right now. i love yoongi. i need to stop this. taehyung, get the hell off me.

jimin nodded.

"good," and then he left, and jimin heard the click of his door locking soon after.

CHAPTER FORTY TWO WAS A WHOLE @ ALL OF YALL FOR BEING SO RUDE TO MY BABY :( NOW YALL GOTTA SUFFWR WITH THIS MOTHERFUCKERS

also highkey i love being single bc i can actually have jimin as my lockscreen:

 › also highkey i love being single bc i can actually have jimin as my lockscreen:

anyway follow softhttp KINGOF97