thirty nine ⇄ poke u with a stick

▀▄▀▄▀▄ thirty nine ▄▀▄▀▄▀

yoongi was awoken by jimin laying next to him on his (large) couch and hugging him.

"hey, beautiful," he said, his voice groggy. he wiped his eyes.

"hi," jimin mumbled. he kissed yoongis cheek.

"i thought you were gonna go shopping," yoongi said. he was previously taking a nap while jimin was out.

"i did, but i missed you and realized i wanna spend as much time with you at first so i don't miss you later on," jimin said. yoongi laughed.

"so you're not gonna miss me later?" yoongi teased. jimin laughed.

"i'm always gonna miss you," jimin leaned over and kissed him.

"but can you believe people think i don't actually like you? like they think i'm just a sucker for relationships and i'll get with the next available guy i see," jimin said.

"what people?" yoongi asked him.

"the readers," jimin pointed out. yoongi rolled his eyes.

"well, i mean you did make a lot of mistakes," yoongi said. jimin sighed.

"i know. but the thing is i've always had feelings for you but i had no hope so i just pushed them to the back of my head. for example, paco has had feelings for the same asshole for the last three years but she knows- or thinks- she has no chance with him and he doesn't feel the same so she just ignores them and dates other people in the mean time," jimin explained.

"who the fuck is paco?" yoongi had a look of disgust. "is that some sort of plant?"

"you're so rude," jimin said.

"i find it hard to believe you've liked me for so long," yoongi said after a while. jimin laughed. "i could say the same for you."

"but seriously, i've likes you for so long and it was pathetic and sad. in my mind you were always this closeted straight guy that would be too scared to admit he was gay. or you'd be way out of my league," jimin explained.

"and i always thought you'd keep getting back with jeongguk until your head fell off," yoongi cooed. jimin scoffed.

"please, i told jeongguk that night that i had feelings for someone else because i planned on telling you i had feelings for you the next day. i realized that even if you didn't feel the same it would make me feel better to get it off my chest," jimin shrugged.

"looks like i beat you to it," yoongi said.

"mm, it's the only race i'll let you win," jimin said, "except for who can cum first."

yoongi sighed. he truly was the devil of duality. he could go from sweet to sexy in a millisecond.

"oh please, i could poke you with a stick and you'd be squirting everywhere, virgin," yoongi teased jimin and took a hold of his wrists, who had begun squirming in protest.

"i would not," he whined, and yoongi held him close so he'd sit still.

"i could have you begging for me in seconds," yoongi said quietly. jimin smiled mischievously.

"then do it."

honestly everything yoongi says that he loves about jimin comes from the bottom of my heart. like no joke i am so in love with this man and he has my heart like no other person. i truly just love him with my whole ass heart and he makes me the happiest person ever and wow holy shit i just love this man ????

 i truly just love him with my whole ass heart and he makes me the happiest person ever and wow holy shit i just love this man ????

rhe actual love of my life. i literally love him more than anything on this planet and god really did do us all dirty and decide to make him the most perfect human being on earth. i'll murder a bitch that do him wrong.

› anyway follow softhttp KINGOF97