thirty five ⇄ kiss and dont tell

▀▄▀▄▀▄ thirty five ▄▀▄▀▄▀

it had been approximately six months since yoongi started having feelings for jimin.

and he couldn't really take keeping it a secret anymore. he had to at least tell jimin if there was even a sliver of a chance that jimin felt the same.

it was currently nine o'clock at night, and jimin was out on a friendly date with jeongguk. they were still just friends, and jimin was sure it wouldn't evolve to more. he kept saying that he didn't have the same feelings as before.

he told yoongi that jeongguk realized why he kept cheating on people.

jimin told him it was because jeongguk never really understood the consequences or had the right priorities. and when jimin "broke his heart" by leaving so abruptly, or the look on his face jeongguk caused himself, it made him realize he had to stop.

that made yoongi laugh. why was jeongguk playing the victim? why did it take him two heartbreaks from the same person man to realize what he was doing was wrong?

jeongguk was probably still the same, luring jimin back in a different way by saying he just wanted to be friends and that he was better.

but he trusted jimin. jimin seemed positive that he no longer had feelings for jeongguk, so he believed him.

he trusted jimin. not jeongguk. and he knew how easily manipulated jimin was. that was his problem.

jimin said they were only getting dinner, so he should be back soon.

yoongi was laying on his bed, luna and dauby on both sides of him. dauby was purring, and luna was sprawled out on her back as yoongi rubbed her stomach. yoongi was watching netflix on his tv.

jimin had gotten him into a few shoes, so he would watch them alone in memory of the younger.

he yawned. he was beginning to feel a bit tired. but he wanted to wait for jimin.

he had to tell him today that he loved him.

suddenly, he heard his back door open. it must be jimin coming home.

he waited a little bit for jimin to join him in their shared bed (they cuddled a lot) but he never came.

he stood up. he would just meet him in the kitchen instead.

he quietly made his way to the kitchen, letting out another yawn.

he paused. he heard something.

it sounded like a small thud.

and a noise he knew all too well.

he continued, and the sight before him was enough to break him.

jimin was seated on yoongis counter, his fingers curled into the back of jeon jeongguks hair as the younger kissed him. jeongguks hands were placed on jimins thighs, bringing him closer.

the kiss wasn't as lustful as yoongi was used to with jimin.

jimin wasn't letting out noises of pleasure. yoongi was at least a little thankful for that.

but he couldn't watch anymore. he turned around, and he was gone as soon as he had appeared.

he returned back to his room, turning off his television and stripping down to his boxers, putting on pajama pants afterwards. he turned all of his lights and got into his bed.

he wanted to be asleep before jimin joined him.

meanwhile..

jimin suddenly pulled back from jeongguk. their kiss had been slow and careful; something he wasn't used to with jeongguk.