thirty one ⇄ porn on a drunk night (m.)

▀▄▀▄▀▄ thirty one ▄▀▄▀▄▀

the two had a long day at work.

they sat on the couch together, and sighed.

"do you mind if i add my shirt to your wash?" jimin asked. yoongi shook his head.

then he stood up and unbuttoned his shirt, making his way to yoongi laundryroom.

he came back shirtless, and began to take his belt off. he set it on yoongis coffee table.

"i have a question, yoongi," jimin said as he sat down.

"shoot."

"i feel like i should ask this, considering how much i like to get a little tipsy after a long day and how often i keep trying to get with you.."

where was jimin going with this?

"would you give me consent if you were sober?" jimin asked him, biting his lip.

yoongi was going insane already.

yoongi thought. did he tell the truth?

take a risk, yoongs.

"if it came down to it, yeah," he answered. jimin nodded.

"would you?" yoongi asked in return.

jimin nodded slowly.

"well, speaking of getting drunk. i'm ready for a drink. you down?" jimin stood up.

"no thanks," he said. he sighed.

"oh come on, with new customers, we've had a stressful week. let loose a little," jimin encouraged him.

"okay, why not," yoongi said. "but we don't need alcohol to have fun."

"but it gives fun a little shove, right?" jimin had come back with a bottle of vodka and two shot glasses.

he set them down, filling both.

"you're not wrong," yoongi downed his shot.

how many shots did it take for the both of them to get drunk? like, wasted? nobody counted, so it remained a mystery.

"i'm ready to learn more things," jimins voice was slurred.

aren't you glad the two asked for consent before they got drunk? i am.

"like what?" yoongi asked. jimin was still shirtless, but he still had his slacks on. yoongi was fully dressed, minus socks and shoes.

his shirt was unbuttoned a little bit, but that was it."

"well jeonggguk didn't  teach me much. he just put me on the counter, lubed his dick, and then went straight in," jimin explained.

"so all he touch you was how to take a chili pepper up the ass?" yoongis joke made jimin laugh uncontrollably.

"yeah. like he didn't have me such his dick or even touch it with my hands. he didn't touch mine either, and if i'll be honest i didn't even cum. he didn't care to notice, though," jimin rolled his eyes.