thirty four ⇄ f.r.i.e.n.d.s.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ thirty four ▄▀▄▀▄▀

spoiler alert, they didn't do anything when yoongi got home.

jimin was ready, though. he did some research on how to turn men on.

he had gathered some useful information.

he took one of yoongi's large t-shrts and put it on (it was pretty loose on him) and only wore his boxers. he laid down on his back and sighed.

he pulled up his shirt a bit purposely and exposed some of his stomach.

when yoongi got home, both of them could feel the tension.

they went as far as jimin sitting in yoongis lap as they made out. yoongis hands would find jimins waist and pull his- or yoongis- shirt up even more.

suddenly jimin got onto his knees in front of yoongi, his fingers looping underneath yoongis belt.

"teach me how to suck your dick," that sent yoongi off.

it didn't really occur to him until now that they would have a less-than-official relationship.

why didn't it feel right? he could have all the sex with jimin that he wanted. he could call him his, and only his.

but it wasn't in the way he wanted jimin? is that what was wrong?"

"i'm not sure about that," yoongi grabbed jimins wrists.

"well i am. i need practice," yoongi bit his lip.

so jimin was using him for a different reason.

"for who?" yoongi moved jimins wrists away.

"the boyfriend i could have in the future," jimin said as if it was obvious.

"jimin, it doesn't matter what the reason is. i'm not gonna let you use me for sex," yoongi said.

jimin sighed, and then leaned his chin onto yoongis knee.

"i'm not using you, i swear," jimin pouted.

yoongi let out a huff.

"you're adorable, min," oh so badly he just wanted jimin to be his bitch and his boyfriend, "but you just admitted to it," he ruffled jimins hair.

"mm, you think i'm cute?" jimin had a smile on his face as his collarbones had been revealed due to yoongis shirt slide down.

"you're a baby, sweetheart," yoongi cooed. jimins cheeks went red.

"so i take it now your answer is no again?" jimins lip poked out in a pout as he sat crisscross.

he was adorable.

yoongi had to think fast. if he said no, jimin would find somebody else.

"i can give you a little something here and there, but you have to promise me something," yoongi leaned forward, trailing his finger along jimins jawline.

"anything," jimin whispered.

"you won't mess around with anyone else," yoongi said. jimin smiled.

"you really like me being yours, huh?" jimin titled his head.

yoongi didn't answer.

"when i ran into jeongguk, he asked if i wanted to go out somewhere sometime. as friends," jimin said. the sexual tension had ended.

"and what'd you say?" yoongi asked.

"i said yes. i lost feelings for him, so i might as well be his friend. when i cut him off after i realized i was over him i felt a weird void. after all, he was my best friend," jimins chin was still rested on yoongis knee.

"you're sure you're over him?" yoongi crossed his arms over his chest. suddenly, luna had jumped onto the couch and situated herself onto yoongis lap.

"i'm positive. i've never been so sure," yoongi believed him.

"can i just say, i really like kissing you?" jimin said suddenly. yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"you're starting to sound like i'm your sappy boyfriend," yoongi joked. he only wished.

"yeah, you're right. i'm sorry," he laughed.

"but for fucks sake, min," yoongi pulled at the collar of the shirt jimin was wearing lightly "pull this shit again and you'll regret it."

jimin laughed. he remembered something from the sex tape.

"well, i'll do anything you here you say fuck, min, you're so perfect again," he mimicked yoongi.

yoongi sucked at his teeth. "and if you pull that i'll break you in half," he threatened. jimin laughed.

"you said you'll do anything?" yoongi asked. jimin bit his bottom lip as he nodded.

"then go refill the babies' water please?" yoongi requested, referring to dauby and luna.

jimin sighed.

he stood up and refilled the water bowl in the kitchen, and then returned to yoongi. just before he was about to sit in his lap again, yoongi stopped him.

"and turn on the tv?" he pouted.

jimin did as told, and then instead he laid next to yoongi and laid his head in his lap.

yoongi glanced down at him. "what're you doing?" he asked.

"'m getting comfy," he closed his eyes.

"you sleepy?" yoongi asked, combing his fingers through his hair. jimin nodded.

there was a blanket draped over the arm of his couch, there only for the sole purpose of falling asleep on the couch. (he did it a lot after long days of work and thinking his bedroom was way too far.)

he took it and cast it over jimin, who snuggled even farther into it, one his hands finding yoongis thigh as he dozed off.

yoongi sighed shortly. would it really be that hard to just tell jimin he had romantic feelings for him and he wanted to be more than friends with benefits?

jimin probably didn't feel the same. it was ridiculous to tell him. he may as well just cherish what he had while it lasted.

IT GETS LIT HERE anyway y'all know follow KINGOF97 softhttp  fir that good shit yanno. i l

🤠