fourty ⇄ "no strings attatched"

▀▄▀▄▀▄ fourty ▄▀▄▀▄▀

how long had they been dating? a month?

it was the best month the two had ever experienced.

every time yoongi breathed, jimin fell harder for him. he started to notice small things about yoongi that made him fall deeper in love.

he loved the way yoongi held his pencil on his ring finger instead of his middle.

how every single time he was done writing a sentence he would flick his wrist and then continue writing.

how yoongi would twirl his hair in between his fingers.

how yoongi always had his head tilted to the right when he was writing, and to the left when he was reading.

when he washed his hands, he cleaned each finger individually. he always put soap on his hands first, rubbed his hands together briefly, and then wet them down, washing them under the water.

when he took pills, he always did it water first and then pill.

when he ate cereal, he would pour enough milk and then pour just a little bit extra just in case.

jimin thought he was adorable.

yoongi always noticed how he stared, but jimin would never tell him what he was thinking so deeply about.

deep in thought; an addition.

yoongi was waiting for jimin to return from his lunch break with hyuna when hoseok walked into his office.

hoseok looked panicked. yoongi immediately took interest.

"what's wrong, hoseok?" yoongi asked. he tried to stand up.

"no, sit," hoseok said. yoongi raised an eyebrow, but he listened.

"you're dating jimin, right?" hoseok asked. he sat in front of yoongi.

yoongi nodded.

"do you remember when we.. y'know, did stuff and i said it didn't mean anything?" hoseok asked. yoongi nodded again.

yoongi was afraid of where this was going.

"well, ever since then i've.. had feelings for you?" hoseok didn't sound sure of himself.

yoongi blinked.

"i.. what?"

"i think i like you but it just.. sucks? because you're with jimin and i would never break that up because you guys are meant for each other," hoseok said.

"but what's your point in telling me?" yoongi asked.

"just, i dunno. but don't worry about me," he started to stand up, "i'll get over it soon since i know you're with somebody else. i'm like that," hoseok began to leave.

yoongi was a bit sad that he had let someone down like that without meaning to.

"hey, hoseok," he called out. hoseok turned to him.

"you'll find somebody better," he couldn't think of anything better to say.

"it's fine, yoongi. basically just pretend this never happened. tomorrow i'll be the hoseok you know," hoseok smiled genuinely.

who knew later on yoongi would use hoseok and his feelings later on for anger management?

iblove having doubts in every single relationship i'm in :)

› i also love spoiling my own fanfics w foreshadowing

🤠 follow softhttp KINGOF97

there were so many stupid mistakes in this chapter (which proves that i really need to do a lot of editing and revising before i publish) so i just unpublished it and fixed everything so uh yeah i literally hate myself