forty three ⇄ to the STD

▀▄▀▄▀▄ forty three ▄▀▄▀▄▀

yoongi was gone the second he woke up the next morning.

time to dampen the day of the lord.

jimin tried to stop him on his way out, but yoongi mumbled nothing but a "we're over," and then he was out the door.

his first stop? jung hoseoks house.

remember what i said about yoongi and his anger management?

a sleepy-headed hoseok answered the door. yoongi thought, disregarding everything else in the entire world, that there was nothing prettier than that.

yes there was. there was a million other things prettier than that, like everything about park jimin.

but he just assumed jimin was in his head and he could hear and see everything yoongi thought, so he lied and said he was so attracted to hoseok right now.

"you still have feelings for me, right?" yoongi asked. hoseok was suddenly awake as fuck.

he nodded shyly.

"good," yoongi muttered, and then he stepped forward, closing hoseoks door behind him. he reached forward, pulling hoseok close to him as he pulled upward on the back of his thighs.

the worst mistake hoseok would make? wrapping his legs around yoongis waist to pull him even closer.

yoongi nothing but slammed hoseok against the wall behind the counter, kissing him somewhat aggressively.

that shouldn't turn hoseok on, but it did. the younger should've stopped and asked yoongi what he was doing, but he was honestly a tad bit dumber than jimin, and he let it happen for the meantime.

yoongis tongue was practically halfway down hoseoks throat as he gripped at his thighs desperately, and his shirt, trying to pull him closer. his other hand was pressed against hoseoks shoulder, pushing him harshly against the wall.

when yoongi tried to take hoseoks belt off, that's when he stopped him. he grabbed his wrists, pulling away.

"hold on," he was breathing heavily. maybe everyone else in the world made smarter decisions than yoongi and jimin. "why are you doing this?"

"he cheated on me, hobi," yoongi said sadly. he put his hands on each side of hoseok on the counter, leaning against it.

"so what, you're using me for revenge," hoseok asked.

"i don't really know what i'm doing," yoongi admitted. he looked down.

"well, i can tell you that. you're using me. and you're hurting jimin in the process. this isnt gonna help," hoseok advises.

"what would you know?" yoongi said angrily.

"well what advice did you give jimin when jeongguk cheated on him?" hoseok said.

"fuck that advice," yoongi spit, "it came back to bite me in the ass."

"no, it applies to you too," hoseok shoved his shoulder lightly. "you can't just go kissing random guys when you're angry with him," hoseok said.

yoongi sighed.

"did you even talk to him, yoon? maybe there's something more to the story," hoseok asked. "but all bets are off, maybe he did just cheat on you," hoseok mumbled.

"he was saying something else, but i didn't really listen," yoongi admitted. "i just went to sleep and came here right when i woke up."

"well then go back and listen to him, and then decide if you want to forgive him. but don't fuck anyone else for revenge. that will come back to bite you in the ass," hoseok told him. yoongi laughed. "maybe not bite, but it involves your fourth wall rapper name and a couple tests."

yoongi rolled his eyes. "but is it okay if i just sleep here tonight? i don't think i can see him yet," hoseok sighed.

"sure."

i'm not even sorry

›  but y'all will love me and jimjim bu the end of the book. SORRY NOT SORRY BUT I WANTED JIMJIM TO HAVE A BREAK SO I HAVE TO PUT THE AYYACK FOCUS ON SOMEBODY ELSE. UALL BE HURTING JIMJIMS FEELINGS FRFR